Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 (2589 Views)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Here are peng pictures of billionaire stylist Swankyjerry living the luxury life at 2019 Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi.

The superstar stylist arrived Abu Dhabi in a rolls Royce to the most expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi where formula 1 takes place.

Jeremiah Ogbodo aka SwankyJerry who is known for being extra with his fashion didn’t disappoint at the finale as he dressed himself in a baby blue double breasted suit and drips of pearls looking like a complete bag of money.

Everybody who is somebody was present at the event. The ace stylist then pulled out in a Mclaren for the afterparty where he shared videos drinking the most expensive drinks at club with Usher and Neyo performing live.

Lewis Hamilton came first at 2019 formula 1. Swankyjerry is definitely living his best life. More pictures below:

https://lailasnews.com/billionaire-stylist-swankyjerry-living-the-luxury-life-at-2019-formula-1-in-abu-dhabi/

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by daddytime(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Stupid, illiterate and under the bridge bloggers.

Do you even know what a Billionaire means?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by Timileyin1234(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Billionaire indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by Praizenewstv: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Since everybody and their father is now a billionaire I now crown myself Meobizy, the multi-quintillionaire Nairalander. The first of his lineage and the patriarch of many others. I shall buy the whole of West Africa and sell the region to the Chinese. I will marry all the females I find attractive and imprison the married ones’ husbands.
Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by rockcitie: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
The word "Billionaire" has been grossly abused in Naija. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by mezarddinny: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
billionaire kwa? just wear small designer cloth and nairaland blogger go wire your account with billions come turn you to billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by General0847: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Audio Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by sodiqapril(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wear expensive outfits, take nice pictures at beautiful locations ... Nigerian bloggers will call you a billionaire bunch of uneducated stupid mofos....I can risk it all and bet one of my balls that that swanky nigga is gay...check out the way he poses on his IG page.
Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by wittyt98(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
daddytime:
Stupid, illiterate and under the bridge bloggers.

Do you even know what a Billionaire means?

General0847:
Audio Billionaire.

Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Everybody who is somebody was present at the event. The ace stylist then pulled out in a Mclaren for the afterparty where he shared videos drinking the most expensive drinks at club with Usher and Neyo performing live.
Seen!
Re: Billionaire Stylist Swankyjerry Living The Luxury Life At 2019 Formula 1 by flexyebe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Billionaire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I weep for you

(1) (Reply)

Symply Tacha's Brother Prebi Celebrates 1k Followers With Sexy Pics / Davido To Sign Bbnaija 2020 Winner Laycon To Dmw / If A Man Releases Sperm To A Woman During S*x, What Does A Woman Release To A Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.