Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? (297 Views)

Street Hawking: Girl Child Education And Academic Achievement / Girl Child Education: Key To Development / Oando Raises 43.8m Naira For Girl Child Education Along Side Fashion Vie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? by MisterKings(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
So I was going through instagram to find something amusing and came across this post by someone. (See image below)

My parents did not have the money to put me in a big school, they did their best and left the rest to me to find my square root.

I feel my kids deserve way better, I am sure you do also. But spending so much on education that can even be acquired from home (thanks to the internet) seems a bit absurd.

Some people are of the opinion that it is not about the quality of education but the connect since Naija don baje and it is only connect that gets you to the top.

So would you be willing to pay such an amount for quality education connection for your child?
Also is it true that it still does not guarantee jobs?
Is it true that there are some graduates of these expensive universities that are still jobless?

Re: Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? by dawnomike(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
I will spend way more than that if i have to...Just imagine if Atiku's son had been your best friend in secondary school.

#Myopinion

3 Likes

Re: Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? by nlPoster: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Would You Spend This Much For Your Child's Education? by InansBobo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
dawnomike:
I will spend way more than that if i have to...Just imagine if Atiku's son had been your best friend in secondary school.

#Myopinion

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students At Kaust, Saudi / Chukwuemeka Ike, A Literary Icon, Passes On / The Importance Of Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.