Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Three Pieces of Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Pieces of Advice (144 Views)

What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / Here’s How Much Judas’ 30 Pieces Of Silver Worth In Today’s Money / 100 Pieces Of Advice From The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Pieces of Advice by SonofIssachar: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
A very poor newly wedded young couple lived in a small farm. One day, the husband made the following proposition to his wife: “Honey, I will leave the house. I will travel far away, get a job and work hard in order to come back and give you the comfortable life that you deserve. I do not know how long I will stay away, I only ask one thing, please wait for me. And while I am away, you should be faithful to me, because I will be faithful to you.”

So the young man left. He walked many days until he found a farmer who was in need of someone to help him. The young man offered his services. He was accepted. Therefore he discussed the terms with his boss: “Let me work for as long as I want and when I think I should go home, please relieve me of my duties. I do not want to receive my salary. I ask you to save it for me, until the day I leave. The day I decide to go, please give me the money and I will go my way.”

They agreed on that. So, the young man worked for 20 years without holiday and without rest. After 20 years, he came to his boss and said: “Boss, I want my money, because I am returning to my home.”

The boss replied: “All right. after all, I made a deal with you and I will stick to it.

Read more: https://daily-dew.com/three-pieces-of-advice/

(1) (Reply)

The Salvation Of The Believer In Jesus Christ. / Sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam Arba'una Hadith VOL 2 / All Men Are Like Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.