Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (608 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good day nairalanders..

Pls don't mind the typos..

I made this new moniker because my main profile here is a popular one..

My fellow nairalanders in the house I've been confronted with what many might seem not worth stressing one's self over, but trust me people that have the same problem know how uncomfortable it feels..

I sweat a lot, I mean my whole body, most times after all my kitups especially on Fridays for mosque before I even walk half a kilometre I'm drenched in sweat, this really brings down my self esteem despite d fact that I'm tall, handsome and have great physique..

Pls any means that works to reduce sweating should be made known the a brother in need.. I knw we have advanced and experienced individuals here help a brother..

Pls mods assist me reach out to more pple
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Teaveapoet(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
First, the weather is hot presently but if you feel is your kind of nature.

Reduce your salt intake and take less water.
You can use dry roll on and go out with the small battery fan.
Avoid wearing thick clothes and shower three times a day
Avoid sunlight, don't walk directly in the sun.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teaveapoet:

Tnkz for contribution, but its not about the weather, I'm in my early 20's and it seems it gets more intense as I grow older.. Forgot to mention that my dad sweats like dat, rarely tho.. unlike me.. For the salt I tink I'll put it into test
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Teaveapoet(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
King114:

Tnkz for contribution, but its not about the weather, I'm in my early 20's and it seems it gets more intense as I grow older.. Forgot to mention that my dad sweats like dat, rarely tho.. unlike me.. For the salt I tink I'll put it into test

Okay! It's hereditary then. But try and so those things have mentioned
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by uboma(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teaveapoet:

He should not reduce his daily intake of water.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Motirayo2018(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
King114:
Good day nairalanders..

My fellow nairalanders in the house I've been confronted with what many might seem not worth stressing one's self over, but trust me people that have the same problem know how uncomfortable it feels..

I sweat a lot, I mean my whole body, most times after all my kitups especially on Fridays for mosque before I even walk half a kilometre I'm drenched in sweat, this really brings down my self esteem despite d fact that I'm tall, handsome and have great physique..

Pls any means that works to reduce sweating should be made known the a brother in need.. I knw we have advanced and experienced individuals here help a brother..

do you know what is called Ogun ile tuttu .

take two spoon before dawn ,though you might throw up but it will surely reduce.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
You don use bleaching cream destroy your melanin finish.

Check yourself.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Motirayo2018:

do you know what is called Ogun ile tuttu .

take two spoon before dawn ,though you might throw up but it will surely reduce.

Pls throw more light.. Where and how can I get it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
NoGender:
You don use bleaching cream destroy your melanin finish.

Check yourself.

U try...
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Motirayo2018(f): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
King114:

Pls throw more light.. Where and how can I get it?

go to those people selling herb,(elewe omo) and ask off it.

If don't mind you can call me so I explain
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Motirayo2018:

go to those people selling herb,(elewe omo) and ask off it.

If don't mind you can call me so I explain

Tnkz alot, I've done few research and seen testimonies of the herbal remedy let me try it out.. If there's a way I can contact u in order to direct me to the authentic one, bcus I heard the fake is out der too.. Maybe your email address or number would do.. Tnkz
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2019
King114:
Good day nairalanders..

Reduce your salt intake and when you can afford it, buy a car that has a working AC. Infact make that number one priority when you want to buy a car. I can't count how many times my car has saved me from sweat embarrassment. Just get in, turn on the AC and you're Al dried up within a minute.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Motirayo2018(f): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=King114 post=84606684]

Tnkz alot, I've done few research and seen testimonies of the herbal remedy let me try it out.. If there's a way I can contact u in order to direct me to the authentic one, bcus I heard the fake is out der too.. Maybe your email address or number would do.. Tnkz[/quote
Pls acknowledged so I can delete it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Healthyway15: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
King114:
Good day nairalanders..

Hello... sorry about your condition. As I was checking through the threads, I saw this. This is probably Hyperdrosis, I think I should make my own contribution of it for better knowledge and it's proper treatment.

Hyperdrosis is abnormal excessive sweating. It is a disorder that far exceeds normal sweating such as during exercise. It may affects some certain body parts or the whole body. It affects normal daily activities and can cause embarrassment. If left untreated, this condition may continue throughout life.

Symptoms
i) Heavy and excessive sweating more than usual.
ii) Sweating in the nights with no particular reason.
iii) Light-headedness.

Causes
The thing is, heavy sweating usually occurs in people who seem healthy. It can be caused when the nerves responsible for signalling your sweat glands become overactive, even though they haven't been triggered by any physical activity or temperature rise. Or it could be due to medical conditions such as diabetes, thyroid problems, nervous system disorders, low blood sugar, infections etc.

Complications
a) People who sweat profusely are more prone to skin infections.
b) Daily activities may be affected, and it may lead to social anxiety and embarrassment.

Treatment
I'm not a doctor but a nutritionist. There is a proper way of treating Hyperhydrosis completely. For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

Thank you!
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by King114: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Reduce your salt intake and when you can afford it, buy a car that has a working AC. Infact make that number one priority when you want to buy a car. I can't count how many times my car has saved me from sweat embarrassment. Just get in, turn on the AC and you're Al dried up within a minute.

Sure man.. I have a car with a working AC but even you knw it can't serve all the time fah.. I just want a stop to it not a means to manage it man..

Tnkz alot
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
King114:

Sure man.. I have a car with a working AC but even you knw it can't serve all the time fah.. I just want a stop to it not a means to manage it man..

Tnkz alot
You're welcome but you can't stop sweat. It's a very important part of your body system. If you don't sweat for a weak, you will fall sick trust me.
You can only reduce it by applying all the suggestions people have give you above.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries With Coronavirus Cases. / This Innocent Baby Is Affected By Coronavirus / Do Not Close Mosques, Muslims Are Immune To Covid19, Cleric Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.