Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Me! I'm Dying - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me! I'm Dying (467 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I'm Dying by Maniashow: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
I have done series of test (including full blood count and Malaria parasite) and nothing is wrong with me.
The thing is my body is always hot including my feet, I don't sleep well and am having serious headache with is affecting my eye balls.

I don't drink and I don't smoke.

What can I do?
Re: Help Me! I'm Dying by Teaveapoet(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maniashow:
I have done series of test (including full blood count and Malaria parasite) and nothing is wrong with me.
The thing is my body is always hot including my feet, I don't sleep well and am having serious headache with is affecting my eye balls.

What can I do?

Go to hospital for proper check up and test
Re: Help Me! I'm Dying by mkf365: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
double stem cells .. read it up.. its good. i sell on jiji
Re: Help Me! I'm Dying by lastmessenger: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maniashow:

What can I do?
I have been there once. Taking vitamin b12 complex may help the hot feet. You may also check your blood level to rule out diabetes.
But most importantly go for proper medical check up and determine the root cause of the problem..
In my case nothing was diagnosed. I kept managing the symptoms.eating healthy and sleeping well until my health improved.
Re: Help Me! I'm Dying by Samfloxin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Go for prayers,it can be spiritual...annointing oil,holy water can suffice
Re: Help Me! I'm Dying by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Maniashow:

What can I do?

There must be something disturbing your peace of mind which is affecting your overall health

Talk to yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help For A Deworm Tablet For A Man Of 34yrs. / Do You Need A Website And On A Tight Budget. Talk To Us / The Benefits Of Black Cummin Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.