Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (63646 Views)

There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by majamajic(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

So Ogun state governor and co nko

listen , u know nothing about Anambra , if u are comparing men from that end with that of ogun , the few billionaires from ogun all gained from government , most Anambra billionaires didn't get a single help from government , Obi was a billionaire before he govern Anambra, likewise Ifeanyi Ubah before going into senate

try this Xmas , tour Anambra villages . then come back here and confess

6 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by helinues: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
majamajic:

listen , u know nothing about Anambra , if u are comparing men from that end with that of ogun , the few billionaires from ogun all gained from government , most Anambra billionaires didn't get a single help from government , Obi was a billionaire before he govern Anambra, likewise Ifeanyi Ubah before going into senate

Which is one is they got their money from government? Are you talking about number one real estate mogul for more than 20 years now Jide Taiwo, are you talking of Sunmo the owner of Butterfield?

I thought you said Anambra billionaires are more than Billionaires from Ogun state.

This Una goal shifting heh

See I dont have to be naming them cos I see no reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Coscharis motors
Capital oil
Arthur Ezekiel
Innoson
Ibeto
Air peace
Pascal Dozie (diamond bank)
Emeka offor
Leo ekeh (zinox)

2 mention but a few

Only Ogun state, I can mention few famous billionaire I can remember.

Mike Adenuga
Fola Adeola
Keshington Adebutu
Subomi Balogun
Oba Otudeko
Segun Adebutu
Jide Taiwo
Dapo Abiodun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Urchman200: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thebwoy:

Nna Ibukwa okpoko oo!!

Igakwa akwukwo ma ncha?

Onye anambra izo ochichi na Lagos.
I am suprise u don't get the irony in my post.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Cantonese: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If Apga should try and field soludo, then APC or YPP should gladly take over.

It will happen to them vaam for eye... keep watch

No. The fear is that either Obiano or Soludo will lead Anambra state to APC. Ifeanyi Ubah is waiting to lead his senatorial zone to APC.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by paradigmshift(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
Anambra has no billionaire. Stop using billionaire as cheap word.

Na u be their Chinese financier.

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Ewedegubbler: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

Which is one is they got their money from government? Are you talking about number one real estate mogul for more than 20 years now Jide Taiwo, are you talking of Sunmo the owner of Butterfield?

I thought you said Anambra billionaires are more than Billionaires from Ogun state.

This Una goal shifting heh

See I dont have to be naming them cos I see no reason

stop ranting and masturbating over this. this thread is about the 10 billionaires gearing up for governorship and about some phantom competition between igbo and Ogun. Ogun state doesn't have more billionaires than Nnnewi town but we don't give a shit about that for now...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
majamajic:

try this Xmas , tour Anambra villages . then come back here and confess

You mean Ifeanyi Ubah, Airpeace Onyeoma and the other guys that have been alleged to use government funds for their companies and even indicted for corruption are who you said grew without government help?

Rubbish and nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by helinues: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

stop ranting and masturbating over this. this thread is about the 10 billionaires gearing up for governorship and about some phantom competition between igbo and Ogun. Ogun state doesn't have more billionaires than Nnnewi town but we don't give a shit about that for now...

I sha hope say some meats still dey that chest sha

cos wondering how many indigenous industry in Anambra state compared to Ogun state

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by rexwalters: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Emedu:
APC will win if care is not taken
Billionaires my dick, Ngige is the next Governor of Anambra State, Obiano and the presidency are still fine tuning the terms, Obiano knows the attacks will be gruesome, APGA can't save him, he will need the duo of Jagaban and Oshiomole. Peter Obi wants vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by obioraval(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Coscharis motors
Capital oil
Arthur Ezekiel
Innoson
Ibeto
Air peace
Pascal Dozie (diamond bank)
Emeka offor
Leo ekeh (zinox)

2 mention but a few

Ekeh is from Imo State

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

What is this one saying?
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by open4t: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
NGRsenate:

Lol kee yasef
so cocharis is a thousanair?
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by rexwalters: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Point of correction, Anambra State so called Billionaires, are paupers, of a lower level, compared to same from Ogun State.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by OChimex: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The voice of majority has rejected soludo.

The same voice that chose the charlatan called Obiano, who made anambra stood still development wise.

The truth is, Soludo is more qualified than everybody who has contested for and will still contest for that position.

Look up his CV, a first class materia, Economist well knowledgeable in both Monetary and Fiscal policies. International and local. Has handled positions home and abroad more than any of those contested and still contesting. (though you dont trust a mere mortal) But by credential, he is the most qualified. If you were to establish a company and those contestants apply as manager, my brother na Soludo u go hire.

But, the truth is, majority of Nigeria electorates are ignorants and illiterates they will never make the right decision. They will rather chose their pockets or their parties over individual's qualifications.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Anambralstson: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

More Billionaires than Lagos and Ogun state?

Enough abegii
How many Lagos indigenes are billionaires Anambra top Ogun on billionaires

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by comrChris(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

We are not idle my friend . Google should be your best friend in this case.

We don't chest beat
I think you are the one that needs google to get enlightened.
It was once posted here that anambra has the highest number of billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by rexwalters: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Only Ogun state, I can mention few famous billionaire I can remember.

Mike Adenuga
Fola Adeola
Keshington Adebutu
Subomi Balogun
Oba Otudeko
Segun Adebutu
Jide Taiwo
Dapo Abiodun
Anambra State should go and sit down, Ogun State is not Oyo State.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Gaddafih001(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
You don’t know warrisgoingon

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Anambralstson: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Point of correction, Anambra State so called Billionaires, are paupers, of a lower level, compared to same from Ogun State.
Please can you list the billionaires in Ogun let compare to Anambra State

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by LegendHero(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Anambra State should go and sit down, Ogun State is not Oyo State.

Most of the aforementioned are in billion dollars. Mike Adenuga gross net worth alone is bigger than the gross of most Anambra billionaire who are majorly millionaires in dollars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Aiyk2333: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
anambra has the largest number of billionaires you hopeless fool... anything ibos u take it personal. our apprenticeship system alone is more productive than the whole tertiary institutions in the west

7 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by rexwalters: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

How many Lagos indigenes are billionaires Anambra top Ogun on billionaires
Land locked Anambra State, all Anambra so called Billionaires made their wealth in Lagos State, from cosmas maduka, to ifeanyi Uba, Peter Obi and Obiano of Fidelity Bank Victoria Island Lagos, the ones with no affiliate to Lagos are local champions at best, not nationally recognized, so how can you be richer than the indigenes of the place where you made your wealth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by comrChris(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

I sha hope say some meats still dey that chest sha

cos wondering how many indigenous industry in Anambra state compared to Ogun state
So those industries in Ogun state are owned by the state indigenes?

Pls use your head
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Slynation(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
The hate is just too much.... grin
Keep on wailing....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by rexwalters: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Please can you list the billionaires in Ogun let compare to Anambra State
Just 2 that are richer than the 10 from Anambra State combined, Michael Adenuga, and Otunba Sobunmi Balogun.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by helinues: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
comrChris:
So those industries in Ogun state are owned by the state indigenes?

Pls use your head

90% are owned by Easterners..

Happy now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Anambralstson: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Most of the aforementioned are in billion dollars. Mike Adenuga gross net worth alone is bigger than the gross of most Anambra billionaire who are majorly millionaires in dollars.

You mean the man labouring for IBB and Atiku

5 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Aiyk2333: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

We are not idle my friend . Google should be your best friend in this case.

We don't chest beat
nnewi alone has higher number of billionaires by state of origin than the whole Lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Smithkafors(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Just 2 that are richer than the 10 from Anambra State combined, Michael Adenuga, and Otunba Sobunmi Balogun.

You guys talk out of point.Lets go down to village levels.....call your village and I will my village let's name verifiable billionaires with companies.All situated in my village.By the way am not from Nnewi.waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.