Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� (1675 Views)

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / We Upgrade Any Kind Of Mercedes Benz Body And Parts 09098617980 Mr Chris. / We Upgrade Any Kind Of Mercedes Benz Body And Parts 09098617980 Mr Chris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
SensualMan1:
state ur workshop address for verification incase u scam anybody of their money olopa will know where to pick u. That's if u have nothing to hide.
THANKS

SO ALL YOU CAME TO COMMENT IS THIS
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by SensualMan1(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Carparts50:
THANKS
SO ALL YOU CAME TO COMMENT IS THIS
Absolutely!
I intend to send someone to u so an address is needed.
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Adebire: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Carparts50:

with compressor? abeg give me your number. na ladipo you dey?
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by feelme3(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
feelme3:
Please how much is Camry big daddy 2004 complete engine?

Still waiting for your response
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Adebire:
with compressor? abeg give me your number. na ladipo you dey?
I posted my number so which NUM again you want
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
SensualMan1:
Absolutely!

I intend to send someone to u so an address is needed.
You don't sound friendly
Man please if you always have negative mind and thinks everybody is bad you have to change and try not to be commenting anyhow on people post
You talk about olopka now
Meaning??
That my number there call me I will direct you my if you really want to buy something
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by SensualMan1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Carparts50:

You don't sound friendly
Man please if you always have negative mind and thinks everybody is bad you have to change and try not to be commenting anyhow on people post
You talk about olopka now
Meaning??
That my number there call me I will direct you my if you really want to buy something
You never ready!
With all the fraudulent activities perpetrated by same people that talk like u u expect someone to trust an unknown guy like u wholeheartedly?
Maybe u don't even own a shop but here to cash out for Xmas.

If u can't provide an address of ur warehouse then u r a scam.
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by akeemsl: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please how much do you sell1999/2000 Honda accord 4plug complete engine with gear
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Adebire: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Carparts50:
I posted my number so which NUM again you want
na wah o. all these long story you wrote, number is 11 digits. would have saved you the stress. if i saw the numbe, shey i go ask? na you sabi jor.
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by feelme3(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
I've asked for a quote on a Camry engine twice. Same with some other guy that's been asking for a price. Instead of you to respond to potential customers, you are busy arguing. You need to step up on how you handle online clients. Take a cue from Acunon or amdman.

feelme3:
Please how much is Camry big daddy 2004 complete engine?
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
feelme3:
I've asked for a quote on a Camry engine twice. Same with some other guy that's been asking for a price. Instead of you to respond to potential customers, you are busy arguing. You need to step up on how you handle online clients. Take a cue from Acunon or amdman.

don't be angry
People only ask price and don't talk again
So no need pasting price if any body need my service
Call me and I give you my shop address at ladipo
BKOCK 21 PARAMO MARKET LADIPO
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
SensualMan1:
You never ready!
With all the fraudulent activities perpetrated by same people that talk like u u expect someone to trust an unknown guy like u wholeheartedly?
Maybe u don't even own a shop but here to cash out for Xmas.

If u can't provide an address of ur warehouse then u r a scam.
I hear sir
You will just be typing shit
So if some ask you to send him or her money online and he will deliver engine for you
And you will send send the money to him or her
Anybody that want to buy engine will come with his mechanic and see what he want to buy
Please if you don't have something good to say stop talking shit on my post
Have you read where I ask any body to send my money or delivery fee
Pleaee mind the way you comment on people's post if you have nothing to buy just pass
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
feelme3:

sir you can call me
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Adebire:
na wah o. all these long story you wrote, number is 11 digits. would have saved you the stress. if i saw the numbe, shey i go ask? na you sabi jor.
sorry bro but here on nairaland people just ask price and stop chatting
The once that are serious will call me and come but asking me how much here and later you will not reply is some how
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by SensualMan1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Look at how this one even replies his potential customers.

Very bad customer relationship. Psfff!
Re: Car Engines And Parts Seller Patronise Me Today �� by Carparts50: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
SensualMan1:
Look at how this one even replies his potential customers.

Very bad customer relationship. Psfff!
��

(1) (2) (Reply)

04 Honda Accord For Sale / Toyota Matrix 2009 Toks Price:2.650m SOLD / Toks 2011 Honda Accord SE Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.