Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death (601 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by MrSurd: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
A middle-aged man, identified as Mbiti Munyao in Kangundo constituency, Machakos area of Kenya was arrested for allegedly raping two goats to death.

According to the area assistant Chief Mary Mulwa, Munyao was seen pulling the two goats from a bush where the animals had been tied on Saturday, January 13. The two goats were said to have taken their last breath after Munyao was done with them.

The accused spent a night in police custody before he was charged and bailed for sh100, 000( N349,515.00) after he pleaded not guilty to the accusation.

He was charged with an unnatural offense and unlawful killing of goats.

The images of the two dead goats and the man in the police station have sparked outrage among Kenyans with most of them condemning the inhumane act.

Continue reading for full details by clicking below link

https://knaija.com/2019/12/03/man-arrested-for-raping-two-goats-to-death/

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by Gabbyosun: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ftc

Fp tin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by LOGOBELT: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin
Haha! The Goat complain Konji make man rape woman, e land for trouble, Konji make man Rape him fellow man, E still land for trouble, Konji still make man Rape Goat, and he still land for trouble. Which way na?? Wetin man go come RAPE and be free na

KONJI NA BASTARD!!!

SAY NO TO RAPE

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by SweetPreeq(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Free am o

No be human being e rape
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by BroOptimist(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
For more Funny News, text KENYA to 245.

Arrant nonsense and ingredients! �
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by Isaacvin(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
abeg remind me watin i wan talk��
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death by anonymuz(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Olosho no dey Kenya? As far i could recall, olosho is a worldwide thing. Wetin be my own sef.

(1) (Reply)

A High School Wrestling Match, Turned All Out Brawl! / My Boyfriend Is A Ritual Killer - UNIBEN Student / Traders Riot In Abeokuta Over Killing Of 2 Hausa Traders By Sars Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.