Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? (7935 Views)

I Don't Like It That Third Parties Have Access To My Bio Data / Only 8 Parties Have Submitted Lists Of Candidates, Says INEC / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
From my question above, I really would want to know from political parties members here, do our political parties have ideologies of a state or the country should be governed?

What do they use as guide to enact laws and make policies?

America for example, I only read through their ideologies before being a supporter of the republican party. Not here.

From whatever divide you support, I would like to be cleared please. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by leokid866: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes they do.....it's " get the Money, get the honey,, then keep it on repeat"......

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
leokid866:
Yes they do.....it's " get the Money, get the honey,, then keep it on repeat"......

Hahaha
wouldn't argue with you on that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by yesloaded: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Politics of No Direction/Ideology

13 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by chukwugoziegi: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ideao what??
Do they even know the meaning?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Jasen1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes they do have only 1

And their only ideology is to loot

28 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by calberian: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Of course nau
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Promismike(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
No bro, we play only tribal politics.

No national interest. Every thing is analysed with tribal sentiment.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Venerable612(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
APC is welfarist - at least, they profess to be.

But it’s hardly defensible - because they fail at it.

PDP doesn’t have an ideology. They are not even a good opposition too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
It is only in this part of the world you get to see individuals behaving rascally and proving to be better than institutions. Trump can never be bigger than the Republican neither can Messi be bigger than Barcelona FC.

Without strong institutions like the political party and the likes, we ain't going anywhere.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by damilare442: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes they do. They have different ideologies on how they loot and share money.

APC introduced technical looting while PDP is known to be openly corrupt.

PDP share money and boast of chop I chop while APC gives you the opportunity to take and share within.

Now you know some of the ideologies, you can choose the one you wanna join.

Taink you.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Mandesz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
to APC revenge PDP 16yrs of misrule, blame PDP for apc's lack of ideology and ensure PDP never come to power anymore is the party ideology

2 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by TenthMan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by ainas247: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
smiley Some of us Nigerian are the problem...
We are less concern about Ideology
average Nigeria would sell his or her vote for 2k...
angry angry angry
Rank your business website on Google fast
chat up now

6 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
yes,the ideology is to loot and reloot till the citizens bleed dry..all political parties in Nigeria are the same.APC ,PDP and the rest don't care about you

4 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by smsreseller: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes, they do. Corruption is what makes it appear otherwise.

It wouldn't be easy for any political party to establish any sustainable ideology of immense benefit to Nigerians like Awolowo-led party that ensured free education in the entire Western Region back then, if we don't undergo a national rebirth that will extinct corruption to a large extent.

Late Dora Akunyili comes to mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by IdioticNLmods: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol.. Lemme just laugh. Hahahahahahaha! cheesy
Ideolo what??
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

5 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Only one ideology mate, to steal and steal and steal

2 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by adesegun121(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by YorubaPrince: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes!

To steal, kill and destroy... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
This question has been asked here before.

The answer was NO all those years ago, and the answer is STILL NO.

They have a shared ideology to "kill, steal and destroy" that is all

5 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by aimuan(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Party of thieves, what ideology can they have?
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by itsme01: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
cool

yes they do, check PDP and APC wikipedia pages their ideology is clearly defined

if members follow their own ideology i dont know but i know APC have the same parten of governace from Lagos to Ogun and far away Katsina

1 Like

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by ZombieTERROR: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm sure the APc have an ideology

It's all about advancing the Fulani caliphate and interests... Also recruiting useful selfish fools from the south who will gladly throw common sense out the door once they sight money...

For instance People like Amaechi.. Tinubu... Oshiomole etc will never say a word even if the Fulani herdsmen rape their entire village...

The APc is not a party but a cult..
Swear An allegiance to Buhari and what he stands for and all your sins will be washed away..

What an evil ideology

1 Like

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by orion7: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
the only ideology is to steal.
that's y akpabio elrufai can defect.
the man from edo called izeiyamu na e weak me pass

2 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Forward77(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
What do you want to hear?

They are all there for their selfish interests.

See them going from party to party.

They have no ideology apart from personal gains
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Racoon(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ideology? You're not even talking about integrity? With all the political prostitutes criss crossing the political landscape?
Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by AstralBody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
APC n PDP both have a fantastic idealogy,n that is to loot.
Buhari cried for years n constantly condemning the government from 2011-2015,not that he had d masses at heart,but because he wasn't the one looting the treasury then. PDP is another good example,u can see them screaming up n down, because Buhari won't allow them eat from his stolen cookiesgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by ForeThinker: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes..to tiff our collective COMMONWEALTH

Re: Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? by Yohh: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Do me I do u
Chance me I chance u
That's their idiologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) / Lawan Bribery Video To Be Shown On National TV ! / Amina Mohammed And Morocco Hold Trade Meeting In Rabat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.