Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,126 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE (8824 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / Opay App Not Working / Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
OPay is actually taking over Nigeria! I have been enjoying their awoof from on set lol now I order for Ocar anyhow because it is just #250 from my home to my place of work and same goes to most destinations too. I also invested my money in Owealth, and I have gained about 100% what I invested shocked
Please how are they making money because these awoofs are too good to be true as they also don't charge for bank transfers and on airtime they give you 10 naira interest on it and so many more. Really, I believe OPay would really take over Nigeria really soon and maybe Africa too.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by ElGabi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I have had a wonderful, stress-free experience so far. I used it this morning to book a ride for the first time and they made good their promise of the first two rides to be about N250 when you pay through the app. It was a considerable distance as well. I even had to send a friend, money for a ride directly to his Opay wallet through his phone number, this is quite innovative. Attached is a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
ayusco85:

Are you an opay agent?

This is not about been an Opay agent but common sense.

I’ve never used Opay in my entirely life cause i don’t trust bikes on high ways but I’m a frequent user of Uber & Bolt & if i order for a rider and i see the estimation is more than my budget i peacefully close the app & seek alternative.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Mustack: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls make Una helpenin how to get opay pos machine
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by fishmonger1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mustack:
what your location
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by fishmonger1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mustack:

Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Mustack: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
fishmonger1:
what your location

Lagos state sir orile/papa ajao mushin.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Mustack: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=fishmonger1 post=84628339][/quote]

Ok sir
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by ayusco85(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

This is not about been an Opay agent but common sense.

I’ve never used Opay in my entirely life cause i don’t trust bikes on high ways but I’m a frequent user of Uber & Bolt & if i order for a rider and i see the estimation is more than my budget i peacefully close the app & seek alternative.

The estimated fare is a hoax. It's misleading
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by ayusco85(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
cruzydal:

Same here o . They claimed they were doing some sort of promo 200 naira or so .i decided to try it for the first time .i took it from my office home .normally bike costs me about 400 naira they charged me 1100. And the estimated cost was 550 on the app . When I got home I paid the rider and deleted the app . Even Uber from my office to my house is about 1200.

As in the thunder that will fire them eh, is still in Japan learning kung fu
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by uzeba(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=fishmonger1 post=84628339][/quote] I hope Someone don't wanna scam me?

Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by aaa002: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2020
I think opay has the most irresponsible customer care services in the whole of Nigeria. Imagine their agent banging the phone because i told her I've been calling severally over the same issue and they're wasting my airtime without finding a solution for me.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by overdrive(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2020
aaa002:
I think opay has the most irresponsible customer care services in the whole of Nigeria. Imagine their agent banging the phone because i told her I've been calling severally over the same issue and they're wasting my airtime without finding a solution for me.

Please can I have their customer care number.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by overdrive(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
ElGabi:
I don't know about you guys, but I have had a wonderful, stress-free experience so far. I used it this morning to book a ride for the first time and they made good their promise of the first two rides to be about N250 when you pay through the app. It was a considerable distance as well. I even had to send a friend, money for a ride directly to his Opay wallet through his phone number, this is quite innovative. Attached is a screenshot.

Please do you have their customer care number?
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by atop1(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by lagusboyyy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ay04z:
Opay the best. A threat to Nigerian Banks in the future.
Damn!

You are a prophet.
This is already happening.
Re: OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Ay04z(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Damn!

You are a prophet.
This is already happening.
and it will. Continue to get better....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? / ***Watch How I Used A Playstation 2 Pad To Play Pes 2016 On Android*** / Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.