Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! (783 Views)

2019, Tony Elumelu Foundation $5,000 Grant Opens New Year Day / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by newinsta: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
We are Happy to bring to Pan-African Entrepreneur Grant (PAEG). The competition starts 1st of December, it gives an opportunity to young business owners living within Africa, to gain access to quality, training, mentoring and funding(of up to 10,000,000 Naira) all you need is an active account on Insta Invest and a feasible business visit insta-invest.com.ng/paeg for registration. Invite your friends as well.

1 Like

Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by LoudlyMouthed: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Scamma ni ooooo
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by Ayomarcel(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
Scamma ni ooooo

Are you sure? I'm kind of interested.
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by newinsta: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
Scamma ni ooooo

I wanted to ignore you, but after realizing that not everyone thinks like you I decided to quote you.
It is astonishing that the number of myopic Nigerian youths keep rising, this same set of youths will defend religion, and political "rapist" but when they see wonderful opportunity they will trash it.
Just last week 7 of those we trained received a grant of 1 million to 1.6 million from International breweries Kickstart competition, this set of youths, have no connection, no "big man" etc. all they had was a good idea or a feasible/sustainable business. There are many of these kind of opportunities out there, TEF is also coming starting from 1st of January. Wake up son, grant is free money, no body is taking anything from you or asking you to pay back. TAKE YOUR HATRED SOMEWHERE ELSE
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by newinsta: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Are you sure? I'm kind of interested.

@Ayomarcel if you apply do you stand to lose anything? but if you don't do you...?
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by lawjjj: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2019
This deserves front page
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by LoudlyMouthed: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lobatan
newinsta:

I wanted to ignore you, but after realizing that not everyone thinks like you I decided to quote you.
It is astonishing that the number of myopic Nigerian youths keep rising, this same set of youths will defend religion, and political "rapist" but when they see wonderful opportunity they will trash it.
Just last week 7 of those we trained received a grant of 1 million to 1.6 million from International breweries Kickstart competition, this set of youths, have no connection, no "big man" etc. all they had was a good idea or a feasible/sustainable business. There are many of these kind of opportunities out there, TEF is also coming starting from 1st of January. Wake up son, grant is free money, no body is taking anything from you or asking you to pay back. TAKE YOUR HATRED SOMEWHERE ELSE
Hw much you train dem?
Hw much dem pay you for your stress n hustling?
If you hit big 4 real, I bet you won't remember to post anything here on nairaland Oga 419
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by LoudlyMouthed: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
No hidden secrets n TINY Terms n Conditions Dictionary to read pls.

Just tell us how much we're to give for d Hustle to yield
Documents to submit
Whom to see
Office address
Requirements for admission.. n NO LIES
Re: Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Grant! The Physical Ones I Apply For Years Now nothing comes Out,no hope now Here Comes The Internat one.If the Physical Ones we Apply face To Face We know Most Of Our co-odinator and Leaders yet Did Not work how Will This One Work,talking Of WHAT DID YOU STAND TO LOSS yes If it Not Working you Stand To Loss Nothing but Time Wasting, expecting and Still Giving Out your Data To Unknown

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Idemudia Ehimen Is A Scammer / Distres Sale(fiat Ducato Long Frame Bus) / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.