Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Blasts The Nigerian Government Over Hate Speech Bill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Blasts The Nigerian Government Over Hate Speech Bill (295 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Blasts The Nigerian Government Over Hate Speech Bill by Christianjr1: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
General overseer of the Living Faith Church, a.k.a. Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has described the controversial hate speech bill as a ‘crazy idea.’ He claimed the aim of the bill was to silence Nigerians boasted that no one can silence a man of God because he is called by God.
Speaking at Shiloh 2019 with theme ‘Breaking limit, Oyedepo said “Hate speech is one of the most crazy idea ever.

“You say something truthful about them and they call it is hate speech? You can’t silence a man of God because he is called by God.

“A prophet is answerable to God only, what God tells him he will say. You cannot stand for God and be a loser.
I don’t know if anyone loves Nigeria more than I do. Imagine they are not hanging killers, they want to hang ‘hate speakers?

“ Anyways that is dead already, if the wicked will not stop his wickedness God will stop his wickedness.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Behold Primate Elijah Ayodele, The Most Consistent Prophet Of The 21st Century / Best Holy Spirit Song / The Most Trending Gospel Song 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.