Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

NYSC Relocation, Redeployment, Posting And PPA Solutions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Relocation, Redeployment, Posting And PPA Solutions (387 Views)

NYSC Redeployment, Direct Posting And PPA Posting. / Relocation And Ppa Solutions / How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Relocation, Redeployment, Posting And PPA Solutions by Abanekechizoba2: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2019
congratulations to all corp members because it's never easy getting to this point. It excites when you get your call up letter and it's where you've always wanted to serve but if it isn't,all hope isn't lost. You can get in touch with me via whatsapp or phone through my digits below for your redeployment, relocation, posting and even PPA...Yes PPA in any state of choice.
Lagos and Abuja- 50k
Other states- 40k
And all you need do is to make payment of any amount first and complete it once I've sent you confirmation. Latest testimony from a happy individual. Evidence speaks for itself.

Re: NYSC Relocation, Redeployment, Posting And PPA Solutions by Bakerdav: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Hummm, scammer everywhere
Re: NYSC Relocation, Redeployment, Posting And PPA Solutions by Abanekechizoba2: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Bakerdav:
Hummm, scammer everywhere
Everyone must not behave like a Nigerian sir...I have a something called conscience and, I have been in this for years now. What you see is what you get.
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job During NYSC / Vacancy Nysc Intern Needed Urgently / Get free online business startup tips on WhatsApp now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.