Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lagos Singles Forum - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lagos Singles Forum (1376 Views)

Nigeria Singles Forum (whatsapp Group) / Akwa Ibom Singles Forum / Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Our Mission:
Everything we do is aimed at bringing singles together and helping them start a relationship with a special person.

Good day to all intended Romancelanders.
I am posting this here in case you missed in the group . If you want to remain in the group please comply with our rule number 1. Which is make a post introducing yourself, State your real name, city and state , what you do and post your current photos when you join.

We thank the 1,000 who joined in the 7 days of existence and the about 500 showing as members have mostly complied to rule number 1.

At an average of 50 joining daily we want active participants who are single and want to mingle and not those silent ones who want to watch and operate behind the scenes . Effective December 14 ,2019 , the admins will start removing those not in compliance. We are striving to be ‘The One Singles Group’ . If you cannot find your match in LSF you will not find it somewhere else .

Single to us is:
Never Married
Divorced
Widow
Single Mother or Father .
You must be at least 21 years and above to join and it is free .

How do you join? click on the link on my bio
You must have downloaded the Telegram app from Google play atsore
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2019
It came to my knowledge that some members created their own group from this group . Any group associated with the name Lagos Single forum not created by me is illegal .
The creators of the group will be removed both from the group as I consider such an action as ‘poaching ‘. We have four paid official events a year and the coordinators will organise 4 self financed group events a year that they carry me along making 8 .
If you have plans for any additional self financed event please contact the coordinator covering your area and work through him or her .
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by ollyboy009(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2019
cool cool cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
LSF: Are you unmarried, divorced , widow or widower or single mother or father ? We consider you a single .

Want to date again and find love or just want to mingle and make friends? We have your match .
A record 100 comments in 3 days full of beautiful people and their photos.

If you cannot find your match in LSF then you won’t find it anywhere else.

What are you waiting for ? Come in and get wet. No married persons please as we have a monthly challenge bounty to fish out married persons. All cultures & Religions are welcome.

Join by clicking on my bio
You must downloaded Telegram from Google play store.
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by ejiro20192109(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Base in abule egba Lagos, 08160796095
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejiro20192109:
Base in abule egba Lagos, 08160796095
Dear Ejiro,
Kindly read my post again.
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by GregJames(m): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2019
The link is not working
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
GregJames:
The link is not working
it is working perfectly fine.
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
IyaTola:
link not working
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by GregJames(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
IyaTola:

It's not, the link as been tampered with by naira land. Click on the link in your signature and see for yourself

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2019
DO YOU HAVE TELEGRAM ON INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE?
franciskaine:
link not working
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2019
GregJames:

It's not, the link as been tampered with by naira land. Click on the link in your signature and see for yourself
Its working

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
IyaTola:
DO YOU HAVE TELEGRAM ON INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE?
yes
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Then click on the link on my profile.
franciskaine:
yes
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello Members
Please click on the link in my bio to join your local group . Please download telegram from the APP Store or Google Play first if you don’t have telegram installed on your phone .

Please follow the rule of law here as we are expected to be law abiding . Thank you .
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Loveforladies: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Hello, the link.is not working

Why not drop your number let's contact you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2019
The link is working
Loveforladies:
Hello, the link.is not working

Why not drop your number let's contact you
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Loveforladies: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Not working

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Do you have telegram? if no kindly donwload from google play store
Loveforladies:
Not working
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Dindook: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
IyaTola:
Do you have telegram? if no kindly donwload from google play store

Not connecting, link not going. Yes I have a working telegram app, can I get a right link or ways to search for it on telegram
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by Loveforladies: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why don't you put your number there, i have telegram and the link.is not connecting

1 Like

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Call mercy 08135920685
Loveforladies:
Why don't you put your number there, i have telegram and the link.is not connecting
Let me know once u have called her, tell her u want to join her Telegram group
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Call mercy 08135920685 ask her to add u to her group
Dindook:

Not connecting, link not going. Yes I have a working telegram app, can I get a right link or ways to search for it on telegram
Re: Lagos Singles Forum by donkelvin10(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072

1 Like

Re: Lagos Singles Forum by IyaTola: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
donkelvin10:
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Dude in lag looking to settle down / Fresh Big Cucumber No Std pic* / Let's Be Friends Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.