Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' (47541 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by mrwonlasewonie: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ebus12:
Angela okorie should shut her mouth up

Tacha didn't beg and solicite for her useless support
And even if she did
She musn't thank everyone who supported her

If buhari, who nigerians supported to win 2015 and 2019 elections didn't appreciate
But instead... Is trying to shut their mouths up by implementing the hate speech bill

Then I wonder why she should expect anything less from Tacha

Humans would continue to be humans
smh it's statement like this that make someone who should have invested in a life totally lock up

It's statement like this that make those who are relatively financially comfortable become extremely selfish and face their immediate family

It's statement like this that make Nigerians unwilling to show any atom of kindness in giving others a helping hand to rise

If we continue with this kind of mentality, financially comfortable individuals will see no reason to help others.think.

Oyekomani arojinle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tacha did alot of bad things in her day at BBN. This woman is beginning to regret supporting the stupid girl. Tacha has done more than this but the woman used this as an excuse to show Tacha that she messed up. Tacha is a shameless girl but you people will not agree. Foolish titans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Kapeter(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Angela self. Make the girl enjoy her fame o jare. Haba
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by blowjohn(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ebus12:
Angela okorie should shut her mouth up

Tacha didn't beg and solicite for her useless support
And even if she did
She musn't thank everyone who supported her

If buhari, who nigerians supported to win 2015 and 2019 elections didn't appreciate
But instead... Is trying to shut their mouths up by implementing the hate speech bill

Then I wonder why she should expect anything less from Tacha

Humans would continue to be humans

Exactly my thoughts.
They r both in the same category.
Sometimes I wonder what people see in this thing called fame. Especially negative fame.
Especially a forced one.
I love a life of humility. A life away from the cameras.
Even with my billions I don't need the 'fame at all cost' attitude.
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Entitlement mentality
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Kapeter(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lamb101:
Tacha did alot of bad things in her day at BBN. This woman is beginning to regret supporting the stupid girl. Tacha has done more than this but the woman used this as an excuse to show Tacha that she messed up. Tacha is a shameless girl but you people will not agree. Foolish titans.
why the thing come pain you like this? She block your way?
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Tonnyray: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
1kbusiness:
She's using Tacha to trend I guess.
The way everyone is trying to get attention these days en, it's difficult to distinguish the genuine ones from the attention seekers.
All na planned work just to trend.
1. Post rubbish on your IG page
2. Pay some yeye blogger to blow it up like it has any iota of relevance to anyone
3. Ensure it's pushed to nairaland front page in collaboration with some mods
Fini.
Trasha will soon "reply" her now, someone that's most likely in on the grand scheme ab initio.
Noxious substances that won't stop irritating our e-nostrils and eyes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by buywpbundles: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
You all are ungrateful
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by madridsta007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Flexherbal:
It is the "something different" you are seeing, now.

Gratitude is a payback in words.

Do not misunderstand me. When someone has done you well, it is very good and necessary to appreciate the person.
In fact, I always appreciate my customers, who patronise us for our herbal tea for men's performance and those who refer more customers to us, after usage.
I am always grateful, no matter how small the favour done to me is.

But, if you believe you are doing it for God, whether they show gratitude or not. Do not call them out, in public. The Good Lord who sees in the secret will reward you in the open.

Thank you for reading this, with an open mind!

There is a challenge with Young Nigerians today. The problem called, "entitlement mentality".
"Thank you", "please" are strangely blotted out from their dictionaries. It is so shameful. If you remind them, they will demonise and hate you.
I have always wondered if people drop down dead when they say, "thank you."
I do not like mentioning things I do for people openly, but as this is an experience I think people may learn from, I would.

Some years ago when I used to be on facebook, a friend of mine made an appeal on behalf of a student who needed her school fees paid. Or else she is thrown out of school. The amount was substantial; she only had a widowed mother.
I was moved. I messaged this friend of mine and asked for the account. And I sent the money over.
Apparently, this friend gave the student my number to call and thank me. I recieved no phone calls or messages and I didnt bother about it. God sees and rewards and I just wanted to help.

A year later, I had a number of "missed calls" from a certain number. I eventually picked it. Guess what? It was this student. She needed school fees assistance again and suddenly "remembered me". LOL.
I was in shock. I wont tell you how that particular call ended.

Young people, LEARN to say, "Please" and "Thank You". You will not die if you say those words. Believe me. The doors that those words will open for you, midnight prayers cannot open those doors. What actually excites you with ingratitude

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by ecclize: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
The kind of things people do for God this days amuse the devil himself
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by seangy4konji: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hoes soliciting for each other..

Inside life.

You would think they are planning or congratulating themself for finding a solution to global warming or going to Mars.

Hoesim business noni.

A won omo aye.
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by bluebay(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Marlians
Titans
You see those two groups, they are the lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by letitrainnow(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
This Tacha girl is very beautiful sha, her beauty will make ways for her. But I doubt it will keep her in success for long.
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Lordjb: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Realfrankie:

Plenty Wahala
Mostly the Titans. They're so rude and disrespectful
they're the reason Nigeria is like this grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
is she expecting her breast to be sucked or what?
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by corporatesense: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
You're another ungrateful being, fix your ass[color=#990000][/color]
SultanOfPuna:
Did Tacha Force You To Support Her??.
#SeeMeSeeWahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Meskalito1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Angela, tacha, commentors and commentresses.. Una dey kolo untop mushin bridge.
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by TreasureJunky: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
The smelling pig can not change. Ingrate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Angela should take several seats, what's she feeling like sef? Tacha has already made a post to appreciate everybody that supported her and her name was included so why does she feel like she deserves to be singled out?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Oluwademilade: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm not a fan of Tacha. But I watched a video where she thanked everyone that supported her. Perhaps, madam okorie expects a special thanks for her exclusively

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Xano(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Interesting.
You used men and dumped them. Now you complain about her. They say its karma...
I heard she thanked you. May be you expected special thanks of money and in kind.
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
VanTee20:

She even thanked Angela Okorie twice grin.
Nor mind her angry
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Louisboy22(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
If you want to help someone just help stop looking for gratitude from the person
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Balogunodua(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yeyebrity tongue
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Dextre(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie too to her instagram page to call out former bbnaija housemate Tacha saying she is ungrateful and couldn’t even thank me for supporting her, now i understand why Jaruma unfollowed her.

She posted saying...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pKSqnF5Mw/?igshid=7ofvnpqjo01f

This Angela must be blind outta her mind. I mean we all knew tacha has bad attitude right from inside the house,absolute craze person.. She comot, ignore you, now you are crying that she has bad attitude. Boo who! You never see anything,she will do ignore this your 250words essay join.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by dave4rella(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
sad

Oh shut up, have you thanked those producers
That fvcked your stinking pvssy and gave you movie roles?
Ijiot
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tookool:

Children go just dey, form name give their self.

That's why they are children na...
Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by Cletus77(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
What is Angela saying? Tacha even thanked her twice undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' by sammyonal: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Flexherbal:
It is the "something different" you are seeing, now.

Gratitude is a payback in words.

Do not misunderstand me. When someone has done you well, it is very good and necessary to appreciate the person.
In fact, I always appreciate my customers, who patronise us for our herbal tea for men's performance and those who refer more customers to us, after usage.
I am always grateful, no matter how small the favour done to me is.

But, if you believe you are doing it for God, whether they show gratitude or not. Do not call them out, in public. The Good Lord who sees in the secret will reward you in the open.

Thank you for reading this, with an open mind!
I salute, u ve said it all case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.