Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport (457 Views)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport by Success100: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Nigerians have taken to social media to react to a hospital, R-Jolat Hospital in Gbagada, Lagos State for rejecting a young lady, Moradeun, after she was stabbed in the neck and rushed to the hospital.

It was gathered that the victim, a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University was robbed and stabbed in Gbagada.

However, sources said when she was rushed to the hospital by some four people at about 7:19 pm, police report was requested before any actions can be taken.

Meanwhile, Nigerians who use the social media platform called Twitter, have held nothing back since the news of the death of the young lady made it into cyberspace. 

Some of the reactions;

@tarawoye said, “I really refuse to believe that doctors still turn dying people away because of a police report? A fucking police report? R. Jolad hospital in Gbagada killed moradeun!”

@SocratesMbamalu said, “A young lady was rushed to R.Jolad Hospital in Gbagada after she was stabbed on the neck and robbed.
The first thing that was asked for by the hospital was a police report.

Unfortunately she passed away. I don’t know if police report is part of the Hippocratic oath.”

@NaijaSingleGirl said, “I feel really sad to learn about that young girl who was robbed and stabbed at Gbagada. Looking through her IG page you can see she was such a shining star cut short in her prime.
And then her boyfriend...I can only imagine the pain he is he going through. My God”

@Indegenious_Papi said, “Moradeun was very friendly, Moradeun was a caring heart, Moradeun was a loving soul, Moradeun bridged gaps, Moradeun didn't deserve the inhumane act of R. JOLAD Hospital Gbagada Lagos State. Moradeun was stabbed in the neck, Moradeun was dying yet they didn't attend to Moradeun”

@Fimiletoks said, “R-Jolad cannot handle Penetrating Neck Injuries. It is above the capabilities of the hospital, cases like this require a team of cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons. Injuries to the carotid, jugular veins, trachea or phrenic nerve isn't meant for a medical officer..”

@OladapoSmith said, “R.I.P to such a young, vibrant and energectic lady whose life was cut short by some unfortunate guys...but meeh u see this R.Jolad and Gbagada General Hospital is not a place to be...”

Read more at; http:///sfce610b191204en_ng

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport by emeijeh(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Too bad
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport by sLentlover7778(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Another reason why I believe Nigeria is a zoo Nation.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Moradeun, Blame Hospital For Asking Policereport by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why would anyone steal the life of robbery victim? Isn't it bad enough that their sweat is being stolen?

This is why sometimes you just want to empathise with those that mete out jungle justice.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Newspapers Headlines This Sunday, December 29, 2019 / Finally, Court Frees Ikoku Four As Traders Shut Down Market / Why Dropshipping Is Better Than Wholesale In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.