Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness (3494 Views)

Mediatek Created New (4nm) Powerful Chip To Take On Snapdragon And Apple / A Brief History Of The Rivalry Between Qualcomm Snapdragon And Samsungs Exynos / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Timileyin1234(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Pls how old are u?

7 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by masterfactor(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Wetine musa no go see for Gate

7 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Just go and search on google
You would get detailed answers wink

4 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Flytime: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Starkid3010:
well not everyone knows what's in his or her phone. It is a processor the best in mobile devices the second fastest after Apple's a series and the fastest in Android devices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Yhukay00: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
You know say you go chop small yabs here first.
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Mustiboy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Flytime:
well not everyone knows what's in his or her phone. It is a processor the best in mobile devices the second fastest after Apple's a series and the fastest in Android devices.
Did you say Apple's processors are better than Qualcomm's?
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by drjprince: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mustiboy:

theoretically yes

The bionic A13 as of recent is the fastest and running of 7nm+ euv, faster than Snapdragon 855plus,Kirin 990,exynos 980

And the history has been like that atleast on paper and even in some real life scenerio self

7 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Pls how old are u?
19 grin What's up
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yhukay00:
You know say you go chop small yabs here first.
beCause I asked a question cheesy This is smh
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
drjprince:
theoretically yes

The bionic A13 as of recent is the fastest and running of 7nm+ euv, faster than Snapdragon 855plus,Kirin 990,exynos 980

And the history has been like that atleast on paper and even in some real life scenerio self

Buh
The latest s10 plus beats that of iPhone 11 pro max on paper by a margin
Buh I think apple is well optimized because they make their parts themselves.
You said 'theoretically' so I agree with you wink

1 Like

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Timileyin1234(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Starkid3010:
19 grin What's up
I thought u would say like 25 upwards grin. I for say a fool at 25 is a fool forever cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I thought u would say like 25 upwards grin. I for say a fool at 25 is a fool forever cheesy
cos I ask something I no know now I Don turn fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Timileyin1234(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
AmosAkins:

Buh
Apple chips beat snapdragons both on paper and in real life.
Throw any recent games to iPhone 7 and to that of android released the same year.
If Apple release a chip, that chip can work flawlessly for years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by drjprince: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Throw any recent games to iPhone 7 and to that of android released the same year.
exactly the point am trying to make

Apple bionic are better

1 Like

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by TheOdd1sOut: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Go and sit down
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Timileyin1234(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

Go and sit down
Are u okay?

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I know all what you said is true
No arguement
Go check the specs on paper s10 plus is better

IPhone chip sets are far more durable and more stable
So I will go for the iPhone 11 pro max over the Samsung.....
Buh on paper it is different

2 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Flytime: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mustiboy:

I said faster, read again I said it's the best in mobiles but the second fastest.

2 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Xpress24(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Using snapdragon since 2012 till date neva disappoint
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Teeboy2300(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
AmosAkins:

Buh
That's simply because of the higher RAM on the s10. If the s10 had a 4gb ram it wouldn't match the iPhone 11
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Xpress24(m): 2:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Teeboy2300:

That's simply because of the higher RAM on the s10. If the s10 had a 4gb ram it wouldn't match the iPhone 11
the hardware is different.Android(s10) trumps the iphone,they are still playing catch up.

1 Like

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 3:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Teeboy2300:

grin grin grin
Anything to entice customers cheesy
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Starkid3010(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2019
Flytime:
I said faster, read again I said it's the best in mobiles but the second fastest.
which one is the fastest
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Akanimoh113(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Are you serious
Give me reasons why I should use Apple products
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by KrazzyAndy(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Akanimoh113:

Are you serious
Give me reasons why I should use Apple products
Bro if you want extreme graphics and hardcore gaming + a very good camera step up please go for apple devices especially from the 8 series
But any other thing like user friendly os longer battery life you can go for andriod when I'm saying android i mean samsung xiaomi huawei oneplus oppo but if you near tecno and infinix sorry for you brother it weee end in tears cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Playermayweda(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2019
AmosAkins:

I know all what you said is true
No arguement
Go check the specs on paper s10 plus is better

IPhone chip sets are far more durable and more stable
So I will go for the iPhone 11 pro max over the Samsung.....
Buh on paper it is different

No not entirely true, thats one thing about iPhone i like, anything above 4gb ram is useless a 4gb ram phone with a better processor is better than an 8gb ram with a lower processor, na wetin tecno dey use scam people

1 Like

Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by AmosAkins: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Playermayweda:

No not entirely true, thats one thing about iPhone i like, anything above 4gb ram is useless a 4gb ram phone with a better processor is better than an 8gb ram with a lower processor, na wetin tecno dey use scam people

Yh
You are correct on this one
4gb to 6gb is enough... Even too much (6gb ram)
Imagine phones with 12gb ram
Although they come with confirm processors
So I can't say it is a waste
One thing you should note is that processor determines ram
You can't see a sd855 with 2gb ram...
I don't understand how transmission do their own ram grin

So on flagship phones you should start expecting nothing less than 6gb ram wink apart from apple
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Akanimoh113(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
KrazzyAndy:

Bro if you want extreme graphics and hardcore gaming + a very good camera step up please go for apple devices especially from the 8 series
But any other thing like user friendly os longer battery life you can go for andriod when I'm saying android i mean samsung xiaomi huawei oneplus oppo but if you near tecno and infinix sorry for you brother it weee end in tears cheesy grin
Sha one of my friend is using Infinix
His phone crashed because he was putting too many patterns on both his home screen and Apps cheesy
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by Akanimoh113(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Playermayweda:

Are you serious shocked
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by skywalker240(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nairaland is already a useless forum, just imagine how they rain curses on the poster who asked a question about what he dont know.

tueh.

mairaland version 2008-2013.

bring it back.
Re: What's Snapdragon? And What's It Usefulness by KarlWhyte(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
skywalker240:
Nairaland is already a useless forum, just imagine how they rain curses on the poster who asked a question about what he dont know.

tueh.

mairaland version 2008-2013.

bring it back.

You dey mind them....the rate of bullying in this forum is something else....must we always be insultive.....i mean he asked a simple question, if u cant or wont give a response to it why dont u just move on.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9mobile Dead? Public Service Announcement / Help! How Do I Subscribe For Maxi On Nokia 5330 Dstv Mobile. / Apple Iphone 7 See Release Date And Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.