Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

6 Shocking Facts I Bet You Never Know About Burna Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 6 Shocking Facts I Bet You Never Know About Burna Boy (243 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Shocking Facts I Bet You Never Know About Burna Boy by Holuwarseun15(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu (born 2 July 1991), known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single "Like to Party" from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E (2013).

Burna Boy is a multiple award-winning songster and also one of the most successful young artistes currently making Afrobeat popular globally.

Today we will be talking about 5 shocking facts about Burna Boy. Now let's swing into action.

Mrs Maryam Abacha, Mrs Aisha Buhari and President BuhariRead Now
5 SHOCKING FACTS I BET YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT BURNA BOY - No 4 WILL SURPRISE YOU
opera.comDec 3, 2019 6:33 PM
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu (born 2 July 1991), known professionally as Burna Boy, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing the lead single "Like to Party" from his debut studio album, L.I.F.E (2013).

Burna Boy is a multiple award-winning songster and also one of the most successful young artistes currently making Afrobeat popular globally.

Today we will be talking about 5 shocking facts about Burna Boy. Now let's swing into action.

The first interesting fact about Burna Boy is that;

IT TOOK HIM ONLY 2 YEARS BEFORE BECOMING A STAR

Burna Boy was one of the fast rising musicians I've ever known. It only took Burna Boy only two years to achieve what most of his contemporaries couldn’t achieve in so many years. He stormed the music industry in 2010 and eventually worked his way to the top. Now Burna is one of the best and most popular Nigeria celebrity even nominated for the 2020 Grammy awards

HE ONCE APPEARED IN TWO MOVIES

I know most if you won't believe this but I'm sorry to burst your bubbles. Burna Boy appeared in about two movies titled Deja vu and P.A.I.D. The former was released in 2015 and was directed by Sesan while the latter was released in 2017 and was directed by A Clarence Peters.

SOURCE:

http:///s3eb2a8c7191203en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Mikestar Ft. Joyce, Prime Cypha. Kponmwen / MUSIC: R.E.M.I Ft Bhlack Ace - Pray For Me / Smartsong Feat. Bobbytee - Eko { Lagos }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.