Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Secret Of Writing A Successful Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Of Writing A Successful Book (894 Views)

Tips To Adhere On A Successful Book Publishing On Amazon And Earn In Dollars / 5 Types Of Writing Jobs That Can Give You A Highly Profitable Career As A Writer / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
A successful book is one that meets your objectives or goal of writing the book. Goals differ. Your goal might be to put your thoughts out there in the public domain to be known as an authority in the subject matter. Or your goal might be to earn a good living from the sales of your book. And it might as well be both goals you target. My write-up here will be addressing the needs of those who desire to sustain their financial demands from the sales of their books.
Maybe you already know how to get profitable titles/ keywords/ and niches with low competition, yet your books are not selling everyday. Then this article is for you.
If you need insights on what bestselling authors are doing to top the charts, then this article is also for you. Click here to continue reading…b it.ly/Secret_SuccessfulBook
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
All4good:

If you need insights on what bestselling authors are doing to top the charts, then this article is also for you. Click here to continue reading…b it.ly/Secret_SuccessfulBook
Copy the link and paste in your browser but remove the space between "b" and "i" before hitting enter
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
All4good:

Copy the link and paste in your browser but remove the space between "b" and "i" before hitting enter
It is said that content is king.
Create your first content today. Write a book. Not any book, research a profitable title.
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you don't have a clue writing, you could still be an author.
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
All4good:
A successful book is one that meets your objectives or goal of writing the book. Goals differ. Your goal might be to put your thoughts out there in the public domain to be known as an authority in the subject matter. Or your goal might be to earn a good living from the sales of your book. And it might as well be both goals you target. My write-up here will be addressing the needs of those who desire to sustain their financial demands from the sales of their books.
Maybe you already know how to get profitable titles/ keywords/ and niches with low competition, yet your books are not selling everyday. Then this article is for you.
Success will always come to those who diligently seek it
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Are you taking advantage?
Design your Book Covers using our Lockdown Promo at Corona prices (less than N1,500) for the next 15 days.

Call/Chat on WhatsApp number below in the signature box.

BONUS: How to drive insane traffic to your book link.

Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Write once. Earn for LIFE.
Best inheritance your Kids can ever get.

Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Chat me with your questions as you #stayhome under the #lockdown in order to #StaySafe
Re: Secret Of Writing A Successful Book by All4good: 4:24pm On May 07, 2020
Secrets revealed.
Are you taking advantage?

(1) (Reply)

Carbon/paylater Kwikmoney: My True Story / Get A Luxury Land @ Southern Atlantic Villas, Okun-imosan, Ibeju-lekki Lagos. / How Do We Solve This Problem In IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.