Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango (1114 Views)

KOGI DECIDES 2015; Between Performance And Incompetence. / Obasanjo Vs Jonathan: Innuendoes On Motor Park Touts And Incompetence / Dr. Joseph Onoh Exposes Ayogu Eze’s Unpopularity And Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango by igbobuigbo: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
Both are looking alike, facially
Both are bald
Both are corrupt, financially and morally
Both are incompetent
Both are randy
Both like women, excessively
Both are everything bad
Both are bad for Africa, each in his own country.
If you have mistakenly swallowed Atiku, spew him out now and dump him in the garbage thrash

Re: Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango by marcdunu: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
South Africa works

Under Zuma they effectively hosted the World Cup.

The country is stable and their economy is growing.

What has Jonathan done? Depleted the foreign reserve, depleted excess crude account, promoting corruption.

Zuma was cleared by court of law, and yet you call him corrupt? Is this how you people judge others?

This is why an Atiku that is yet to be convicted by any court of law in the world is being branded corrupt.

Thanks for posting the pictures again though.

Atiku is headed for the Presidency. He is truly Nigeria's Jacob Zuma. And certainly better than the clueless GEJ.
Re: Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango by koruji(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
I am interested in how Atiku will confront Jonathan and vice versa - in every case the people's need is paramount. It also matters whether Atiku's many involvements in corrupt acts will hobble him - I hope Jonathan can show how that will be the case.

On how successful SA is under Zuma, you probably know that the greater proportion of that is due to SA having workable system - the opposite of Nigeria. If they worked from a silly zoning, non-meritorious zoning formula in SA then they will be just like Nigeria too. The question then is: who is more likely to create a workable system in Nigeria?

As for depleting the reserves, what do you think Atiku would have done? Let me tell you, again because our economy is a plantation one Yar'adua and Jonathan had no choice at the point - but of course they played half of their first term away.

You know what I don't like about Atiku, apart from his many cases of corrupt involvement, stems from the following behavior. OBJ put him in charge of the electricity program as VP, but because he disagreed with the approach being taken Atiku once said that whenever there is a meeting about that program he would find an excuse to get out of it. On the other hand, the man no scrupples meeting with a foreigner to arrange a telecom business in Nigeria under less than clean circumstances!

Such stark hypocrisy and holier-than-thou-ness will be Atiku's downfall.

marcdunu:

South Africa works

Under Zuma they effectively hosted the World Cup.

The country is stable and their economy is growing.

What has Jonathan done? Depleted the foreign reserve, depleted excess crude account, promoting corruption.

Zuma was cleared by court of law, and yet you call him corrupt? Is this how you people judge others?

This is why an Atiku that is yet to be convicted by any court of law in the world is being branded corrupt.

Thanks for posting the pictures again though.

Atiku is headed for the Presidency. He is truly Nigeria's Jacob Zuma. And certainly better than the clueless GEJ.
Re: Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango by RSA(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2010
I don't know much about Atiku but I could comment on President Zuma as a head of State of South Africa.

Few will disagree with me when I say that under his leadership a lot have been archived both economically and socially.He has been very critical about corruption and made it one of his top priority,crime have gone down dramatically,new infections of HIV has been reduced,few AIDS related death have been reported due to his rollout of free treatment for all inffected.He took his HIV test in public.He has fired 8 or so Ministers who are not perfoming and replaced them with new ones.His govement is spending more on upgrading infrustrcture in all cities around the country,there by creating hundred housands of jobs.

Yes he came to the office with a big cloud over his head but so far he has done nothing but dedicated himself to working for his country.And yes also I won't dispute that he has his faults but then he is a human being and he is not perfect,Just like Obama.
Re: Re: Marcdunu- Like Zuma Like Atiku: Corruption And Incompetence In Tango by Angelheart: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2010
RSA:

I don't know much about Atiku but I could comment on President Zuma as a head of State of South Africa.

Few will disagree with me when I say that under his leadership a lot have been archived both economically and socially.He has been very critical about corruption and made it one of his top priority,crime have gone down dramatically,new infections of HIV has been reduced,few AIDS related death have been reported due to his rollout of free treatment for all inffected.He took his HIV test in public.He has fired 8 or so Ministers who are not perfoming and replaced them with new ones.His govement is spending more on upgrading infrustrcture in all cities around the country,there by creating hundred housands of jobs.

Yes he came to the office with a big cloud over his head but so far he has done nothing but dedicated himself to working for his country.And yes also I won't dispute that he has his faults but then he is a human being and he is not perfect,Just like Obama.

RSA Ntja mme!!

Zuma niks!!! NIKS at all!!!

(1) (Reply)

, / Sahara Reporters And On Line News Have A Share In What Happened In The North / Osama Bin Death Dvd Already At Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.