Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319352 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bidec6(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can you please help with the range of PTDF Stipends. Thanks
mrphysics:

You can do anything you like provided it's within the country.

It becomes complicated when you are changing country.

You can study whatever you like.

I got for Physics and I ended up studying Nuclear Engineering in a different school.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
WHO HAS ANY UPDATE ABOUT INCOUNTRY APPLICATION
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
emeritus007:

No
No info
Hey Emeritus, hope you are having a good time. I sent you a PM, hoping to receive your reply. I had gone through your comments and I find them captivating, keep seeing you answering different questions regarding PTDF please answer mine also.
Can I change course to any other engineering course, (Aeronautic Engineering to be precise under same country)??
Can I study more than one course in any of the countries in partner
And lastly can I applied to other scholarships beside Ptdf without their(ptdf) awareness, some told me that they enjoy upto five scholarships while in school...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
mrphysics:

You can do anything you like provided it's within the country.

It becomes complicated when you are changing country.

You can study whatever you like.

I got for Physics and I ended up studying Nuclear Engineering in a different school.

Good day Mrphysics, hope you are having a good time. I sent you a PM, hoping to receive your reply. I had gone through your comments and I find them captivating, keep seeing you answering different questions regarding PTDF please answer mine also.
Can I change course to any other engineering course, (Aeronautic Engineering to be precise under same country)??
And lastly can I applied to other scholarships beside Ptdf without their(ptdf) awareness, some told me that they enjoy upto five scholarships while in school...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2021
cosmos2000:

Good day Mrphysics, hope you are having a good time. I sent you a PM, hoping to receive your reply. I had gone through your comments and I find them captivating, keep seeing you answering different questions regarding PTDF please answer mine also.
Hello boss,

The answer to all the questions is YES.

I studied another course, Nuclear Engineering instead of Physics.

I also got 2 other scholarships

Modified: Regarding studying more than one course, it's possible. If you have 1 year master, then you can do another one year master's course. The PTDF MSc scholarship is for 24 months. Immediately you're awarded the scholarship, then the fund for the 24 months would be made available. It doesn't matter how much your tuition fee is.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
mrphysics:

Hello boss,

Modified: Regarding studying more than one course, it's possible. If you have 1 year master, then you can do another one year master's course. The PTDF MSc scholarship is for 24 months. Immediately you're awarded the scholarship, then the fund for the 24 months would be made available. It doesn't matter how much your tuition fee is.

Nice one mrphysics, you've done well
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
mrphysics:

Hello boss,

Hey Boss but I'm still not clear with this thing. Ptdf is giving scholarship to study abroad for the normal four years course or you are just going to study a year and return??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
mrphysics:

Hello boss,

Hey Boss but I'm still not clear with this thing. Ptdf is giving scholarship to study abroad for the normal four years course or you are just going to study a year and return??
And please as a beneficial, what your stipend in France, I know you are in France??
Do you have menial jobs after class, research reveals that 8.80euro (4000naira) is the minimum wage for student...?
Will you be working there after studies, at least to garner experience
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
cosmos2000:

And please as a beneficial, what your stipend in France, I know you are in France??
Do you have menial jobs after class, research reveals that 8.80euro (4000naira) is the minimum wage for student...?
Will you be working there after studies, at least to garner experience
Are you a beneficiary?

I asked because everything has been explained to them.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
mrphysics:

Are you a beneficiary?

No bro, 100lvl futo
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by cosmos2000(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
mrphysics:

Are you a beneficiary?

Just trying to do research on my own
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Usmyne(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't mind them, we are still waiting for them..
Abokii8:
Nagode Mal., But Ncdmb are not serious...lol
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by himtech: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello awardees. I was in one of the paramilitaries camp undergoing training and my phone was confiscated. I received the PTDF notification of award and the virtual induction invitation emails. Please I need someone to put me through or at least add me to the awardees WhatsApp group.
Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Buharifan: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Does PTDF sponsor distance learning MSC abroad?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dives(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys, please does PTDF accept conference papers as publications? I mean for the last interview did PTDF accept conference papers as publications?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Maimakawa(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2021
dives:
Hello guys, please does PTDF accept conference papers as publications? I mean for the last interview did PTDF accept conference papers as publications?
Co-asked as I've some too
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2021
dives:
No, you must publish in a reputable journal.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dives(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Abokii8:
No, you must publish in a reputable journal.

Thank you for this info
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Leounity2020: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hello All,

Kindly use the link in the image below to join the Ptdf Scholarship 2022 WhatsApp group

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vickzy: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anyone seeing a failed NIN verification even after completing the application?
Please click "Verification" on your dashboard to confirm.

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mancharlie: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Vickzy:
Anyone seeing a failed NIN verification even after completing the application?
Please click "Verification" on your dashboard to confirm.

They dropped a notice.. that they had system error
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by HenriB: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
I am also seeing the NIN verification error though I verified it last scholarship opening and I did not get it but it still shows that my NIN is not verified. How do i fix it please.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by HenriB: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
mancharlie:

They dropped a notice.. that they had system error

I did since the last time, that was 2020 and till date it still shows verification error even though the first time i did it showed my information and it was correct.
I don't even know if that was part I did not get the scholarship.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Please who knows requirements for Germany Scholarship, kindly help me with it
@emmanueladabi@gmail.com
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by BIGBANNNG411: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2022
URGENT!!!
Hello guys, I need your feedback on this, do I need to start processing admission for the university I picked on the recent Ptdf oss scholarship? Cos I saw a lot about people deferring cos they dont have admission letters in previous threads.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sunshyne007: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone. Please is there anyone applying to a PhD in law? What field of study did you choose on the first page of the application? Also, in the course choice page, what “research area” did you choose, only ‘environmental management/pollution control’ is somewhat law related.

I have attached screenshots below.

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by BIGBANNNG411: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:
URGENT!!!
Hello guys, I need your feedback on this, do I need to start processing admission for the university I picked on the recent Ptdf oss scholarship? Cos I saw a lot about people deferring cos they dont have admission letters in previous threads.
URGENT!!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sequence001(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2022
You can use Essoppy to build high quality admission essays in minutes, it helped me. Has both paid and free subs.""" https://essoppy.com/?r=Fy30gTW """
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by erotji: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2022
mrphysics:

Hello boss,

Boss good morning...
Please I need your help. I chose your school in France for this scholarship.
How do I obtain admission as PhD applicant? Thanks so much
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by sdhusayni: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
PTDF re-opened portal for new application, who are those applying again??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
erotji:

Boss good morning...
Please I need your help. I chose your school in France for this scholarship.
How do I obtain admission as PhD applicant? Thanks so much
Sorry that this response is coming late.

First, I haven't been a PhD student so my response should be seen as an opinion than the true state of things. Feel free to ask other persons.

Normally in Europe, you don't get admission without first getting a supervisor. So the best way is to get a supervisor who will then write to the school and get you an admission. This is the pattern that I have seen over time in Europe generally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.