Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed (50246 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by tunnarsy(m): 2:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Yoruba will destroy them finish, the last time, I pity dos housa/fulani, even aregbe cry for dem, osun no dey smile if dem see war

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by blaqoracle: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
You leave ur land nd go 2 another man's land 2 fight nd kill just because ur brother is d president. Very gud as some Omolabis killed 2 of them atleast they will not see us as weaklings. All these ar happening because Tinubu sold us so cheapily in 2015 nd 2019 because of his presidential ambition, d worst is that he will defend them nd as 'where is their cows?'. Tinubu is not our Asiwaju
ipob spotted.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by akbahbah(m): 5:27am On Dec 05, 2019
ruththeprincess:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-die-shops-razed-as-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-osun/amp/

nawa for all these buhari ass lickers sef. What does the police mean by a non Yoruba settler.? Why is it hard to call him hausa/fulani. That is how they change fulani herdsmen to bandit..
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Truthisit: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Chisaedhor:
grin

I thought they said they are brothers??
Same way Zik and Ekweme claimed brotherhood with Hausas

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Gazzy88(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Jibsy203:

But all yoruba ppl are fools weda christain or Muslim
Yes we are fools but all igbos are criminals and deluded.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by soladnet14: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2019
It's not Hausa and Yoruba, it's Haúsá and Fulani.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by coputa(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
Chisaedhor:
grin
I thought they said they are brothers??
Yes,Muslim hypocrites!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by coputa(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2019
soladnet14:
It's not Hausa and Yoruba, it's Haúsá and Fulani.
But they killed the Yoruba peacemaker which was retaliated.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Smartwave: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
You leave ur land nd go 2 another man's land 2 fight nd kill just because ur brother is d president. Very gud as some Omolabis killed 2 of them atleast they will not see us as weaklings. All these ar happening because Tinubu sold us so cheapily in 2015 nd 2019 because of his presidential ambition, d worst is that he will defend them nd as 'where is their cows?'. Tinubu is not our Asiwaju
you need help, Like serious

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Smartwave: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2019
meccuno:
These Yoruba people keep thinking that Northerners are thier friends especially the Muslims amongst them. e go soon clear for thier eyes.
How about Igbo kidnapping "Hausa Kids" from Kano How sure that you are not from Kano or Northern Kaduna? Until general DNA test is conducted on all Igbo's, one can not be sure, who is real Igbo people again.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Smartwave: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
chewwie:
Ndigbo let's fold our hands and watch biko
Do will still have real Ndigbo in Nigeria

Sorry, I'm just asking ooooooo

Because, with the massive children that was kiddnaped from Kano and taking to Southeast, hmmmmmmm.

Only God knows, since when Igbo traders started this business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only general DNA test can prove who is real Igbo people in Nigeria.

So, when you are saying "Ndigbo" clarify if, is either Hausa - Igbo or Fulani-igbo. grin grin ( just like Africa-America grin grin).

Tribe full of bastard �

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by meccuno: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Smartwave:
How about Igbo kidnapping "Hausa Kids" from Kano How sure that you are not from Kano or Northern Kaduna? Until general DNA test is conducted on all Igbo's, one can not be sure, who is real Igbo people again.
You are completely off point. How did Kidnapping enter this talk? If you are a Yoruba and wrote this post. You are supposed to be used for sacrifice. If it's a hausa dude I won't even mind.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by MoneyMan5: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2019
autchies:

With the help of Britain and russia.
Shame on you lot.
No igbo land was lost to the caliphate, reason they are trying thier best to take it now, and it will never happen.
Sorry Kwara state is gone for good and osun will soon be taken.
Leave igbos out of your stupidity

Only ordinary Igala people conquered and enslaved your generation

You said no Igbo Land was lost, but what about the Lands Igala people took from you?

Ijaw slaves

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2019
So Fulani and Hausa use Yoruba man settle their matter na wao.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2019
MoneyMan5:

You said no Igbo Land was lost, but what about the Lands Igala people took from you?

Ijaw slaves

Where is the Igala kingdons in Igboland?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by BlackIP: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=OoniOfIfe post=84622584]You leave ur land nd go 2 another man's land 2 fight nd kill just because ur brother is d president. Very gud as some Omolabis killed 2 of them atleast they will not see us as weaklings. All these ar happening because Tinubu sold us so cheapily in 2015 nd 2019 because of his presidential ambition, d worst is that he will defend them nd as 'where is their cows?'. Tinubu is not our Asiwaju

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

/quote]
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Oblang(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Prompto:
What was your father looking when Tinubu sold your mother for peanut ?

Mumu. This kind of fights do happen regardless of who the president is. The biggest Yoruba vs Hausa fight happened under Obj in 1999.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Oblang(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
nkwuocha:

You think say na those Una mama bottles Una dey break for Lagos Island say na fight Una dey fight?You want flex muscle for a tribe wey dey swallow Akpu without water?To die dey hungry una

So u know say na jst break bottle and b4 they even cumout am, u go don dey cry victim all over the place. Despite this one and several other clashes btw Yoruba and Hausa, how many Yoruba or Hausa have u seen crying victim everywhere claiming they hate us..
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Oblang(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
tonididdy:
Mumu yoloba people think their enemy is the Igbo people.... Nah.... Shine your eyes yoloba people

No one is yoruba's enemy. If u come for us, we come for u too just like they dealt with those Hausa/Fulani..
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by sayisayi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
One thing I knew. Nothing concern us for this matter, but they will call our name as the sacrificial blood that must be shed to keep this fraud alive.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Smartwave: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
meccuno:
You are completely off point. How did Kidnapping enter this talk? If you are a Yoruba and wrote this post. You are supposed to be used for sacrifice. If it's a hausa dude I won't even mind.
prove me wrong Only God knows, since when Igbo traders started this Hausa Fulani kids kidnapping business. Only general DNA test would resolved the issue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by autchies(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Ijaw slaves

Go and read your history, igala are igbo, as igbo is a general name
Go to porthacourt we have ikwere, speaking igbo,
Enugu you have nsuka speaking igbo.
So as you have the igala speaking igbo and answering our igbo names.
I am from Owerri speaking igbo.
I have to pay serious attention to understand the igbo they speak.
So is a little deviation in the dialect.
Just like the yourubas having illaje and the eggs.
Or the ondo but still youruba.
Attah of igala is igbo and they are in thier land.
The zoo nigeria messed things up by drawing artificial lines, therby distorting the original way of lifes.
Give us biafra or allow a referendum to be conducted and igbo land will be like japan in 10 years.
It takes discipline to build a great nation.
Your brains has been bastardized in the zoo called nigeria.
Stand up and be proud of oduduwa or arewa.
Or are your flags boring or the name very disgusting to be called.
We are proud of our identity and our flag
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Hades2016(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Giftedtu:
I tell you
the matter weak me bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Logobenz0: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Ah

Two brothers fighting grin
If your name no dey fear me, make I just die grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Logobenz0: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gazzy88:
Yorùbá don't chestbeat. We dish it out the way it is. You dare killed one of our own and you expect to go scotfree àbí? We aren't igbos who only make mouth here on NL but in real life, they hide for butatai and his boys.
You combine with the Hausa-foolanis to fight igbos during the biafra war, you still can't win Igbos. Shame no dey catch you for face afonja grin grin face front jor corn head grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Logobenz0: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
nkwuocha:

You think say na those Una mama bottles Una dey break for Lagos Island say na fight Una dey fight?You want flex muscle for a tribe wey dey swallow Akpu without water?To die dey hungry una
Allow them make them dey make noise upandan. Yorubas are good for just mouth, nothing else?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed by Gazzy88(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Logobenz0:
You combine with the Hausa-foolanis to fight igbos during the biafra war, you still can't win Igbos. Shame no dey catch you for face afonja grin grin face front jor corn head grin grin
3 millions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.