Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari (689 Views)

How Much Is The Average Rent In Alhaji Dutse, Bwari Area, Abuja? / Land Available For Sale @ Apo, Dutse, Bwari / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari by boldx(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day all,

Please I need to buy very strong blocks in Abuja along Dutse/Bwari axis particularly closer to Bwari. I have sampled a lot of blocks and there is someone I bought from sometime ago.

But I need to buy very strong blocks from someone else on that axis. Please drop hints here.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari by Conceptman: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2019
boldx:
Good day all,

Please I need to buy very strong blocks in Abuja along Dutse/Bwari axis particularly closer to Bwari. I have sampled a lot of blocks and there is someone I bought from sometime ago.

But I need to buy very strong blocks from someone else on that axis. Please drop hints here.

Thank you so much.
the way Abuja people makes their blocks looks very funny , the ones I saw at a project in lugbe looks like it's just made of only stonedust and no mixture of sand, one needs to be careful when moving them, those that lives in makarantha, kubwa mostly use their sands only to form a small brick-like block. If the quantity of blocks you need are much, Maybe you should check material village, I don't know how close it is to your project, things are somehow cheap there even iron rods are cheaper there, I bought rods there when I came to fabricate a client's aluminium windows.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari by boldx(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Conceptman:
the way Abuja people makes their blocks looks very funny , the ones I saw at a project in lugbe looks like it's just made of only stonedust and no mixture of sand, one needs to be careful when moving them, those that lives in makarantha, kubwa mostly use their sands only to form a small brick-like block. If the quantity of blocks you need are much, Maybe you should check material village, I don't know how close it is to your project, things are somehow cheap there even iron rods are cheaper there, I bought rods there when I came to fabricate a client's aluminium windows.

Thanks. Please where is material village?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari by Conceptman: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
boldx:

Thanks. Please where is material village?
if I can remember, Deidei(building material village). Abuja with lots of funny names. You will get almost everything u want cheap there.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Strong Blocks Dutse/bwari by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
boldx:
Good day all,

Thank you so much.

Good morning Sir, I can't access my email...can you please call my line @my profile?

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE - Newly Built 4bedroom Duplex In Peter Odili Portharcourt / FOR SALE - Fenced 10 Plots Of Land On Rukpokwu Major Road Close To Happy Bite / Gracias Beach Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.