Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Excess And Dubious Charges From Keystone Bank - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Excess And Dubious Charges From Keystone Bank (670 Views)

FG Charges First Bank MD, Others With Forgery / Convert Excess Airtime To Cash / Freight Forwarders, Transporters, Others Protest Illegal Charges At Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excess And Dubious Charges From Keystone Bank by homies100: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
I am going straight to the topic, I need advice on this issue.
Keystone bank have been doing unnecessary charges on my account before now but I always ignore majority of those transactions because I was not around. On the 13th of November, I was not alerted though, was just reading through my statement of account, I found out that, there were series of debited transaction, named stamp duties, which amount to almost 40k, I approached my branch, I was told it was meant for stamp duties.
I told the bank official who attended to me to get me the full POS transaction statement for both October and November. He didn't send it on time, after persuading him, he sent it to me today. I saw about 400 transactions, which means I have been charged excecivelly, more than twice and a half of what I should be charged. I called the banker in charge and I told him, he said I should come around to sort it out. How do I nail them on this? I also want to raise awareness on fraudulent activities going on in the bank. Pls lawyers and experienced business ppl, what should I do?
Kindly help me push this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Ise-ya Multi Business Cart / Bonny Light Crude And Forcado Available / Exquisite Imported Leather Furniture For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.