Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session (18516 Views)

Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by SmooshCHN: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
taiocol:
First print from this project done wink

Available for sale
I would buy this if I stayed in my house. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
SmooshCHN:

I would buy this if I stayed in my house. cheesy

Do and get your house then grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
taiocol:
First print from this project done wink

Available for sale
How can I work with for free? I don't need payment.. I can clean the studio, wash the camera, go errands....
I just want to be in the studio when you're taking this shots. I just want to hold the Light and WATCH you do your thinggrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Been a while

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by chukxie(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Nice one, man. Photos in BW never fail !

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 3:31am On Feb 20, 2020
chukxie:
Nice one, man. Photos in BW never fail !
Thanks man smiley
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Stepping up the game smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2020
New post on Instagram ���

Shot by yours truly
����
Visit my online gallery
https://www.instagram.com/p/B93pi7WjLP6/?igshid=1821fts72zhzu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by IAmSkinny: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nice work. Been trying to get girls to pose like this for me. They no gree fa

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
As a nude Artist in this part of the world you'll have to come to terms with the fact that people will be more interested in knowing of you slept with your muse than the art you're trying to present to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by SmooshCHN: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
taiocol:

As a nude Artist in this part of the world you'll have to come to terms with the fact that people will be more interested in knowing of you slept with your muse than the art you're trying to present to them.
You're 100% right and it hurts. Even worse is when people want to shoot nudes and boudoir just to see what they can get from it. Building trust goes a long way. You're doing great. And your models look very comfortable. Keep it up brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
SmooshCHN:
You're 100% right and it hurts. Even worse is when people want to shoot nudes and boudoir just to see what they can get from it. Building trust goes a long way. You're doing great. And your models look very comfortable. Keep it up brother.
my
Thanks my man smiley
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by SmooshCHN: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
taiocol:
my
Thanks my man smiley
You're welcome man
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by IAmSkinny: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
taiocol:

True. But as a Grapher, it's art. Pure art and nothing more.
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
IAmSkinny:

True. But as a Grapher, it's art. Pure art and nothing more.
Simply art

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Z6seoDoh9/?igshid=gco97j49hn2j

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
All I need is more of you

Who's coming next to my destination to shoot when this covid-19 is over .. .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-es-sejIGW/?igshid=zsvrg3wl9m1c

A look at the before and After

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by remi1444: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Which app do you use for the editting?
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
remi1444:
Which app do you use for the editting?
Snapseed and Lightroom on phone
PS on PC
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
From the archives.

New editing though

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2020
For your Eyes only

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by qeemus: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
You're good. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
qeemus:
You're good. Thumbs up
Thanks man
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
So I shoot a nude session for the first time on mobile phone
Used infinix Hot 8
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by DammyOlu123(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Love the work.
Your use of subtle highlights is very very pleasing.

I like the muted colours of the two non-BW photos you have here.

And we await the latest tranche. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
DammyOlu123:
Love the work.
Your use of subtle highlights is very very pleasing.

I like the muted colours of the two non-BW photos you have here.

And we await the latest tranche. wink
I have less than 6mb will upload when I subscribe smiley
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by Seniorwriter(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
OP What is the patronage like offline / & online.....Which of them has a higher turnout?

OP ill suggest you come up with a photodrama....if you can then let's deal in Millions.

Best Wishes
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
So I shot this on Infinix hot 8
Edited on Lightroom and Snapseed

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Seniorwriter:
OP What is the patronage like offline / & online.....Which of them has a higher turnout?

OP ill suggest you come up with a photodrama....if you can then let's deal in Millions.

Best Wishes

Mind telling me more about the photo drama?
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by SmooshCHN: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
taiocol:
So I shot this on Infinix hot 8
Edited on Lightroom and Snapseed
I love this and I had to show a friend. Keep it up man. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by taiocol: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
SmooshCHN:
I love this and I had to show a friend. Keep it up man. smiley

Thanks man smiley cool
Re: Pictures: My First Boudoir/nude Photo Session by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2020
taiocol:

Mind telling me more about the photo drama?

Let's Chat on facebook for a more extensive knowledge sharing...search for me "Charles.adakaren" or drop your facebook link so we can relate better.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Design Pro Max!!! / 3d Modelling Challenge : Lava Man / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.