Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others (67089 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by waynejesus: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

All yahoo boys knows is pants

But I tell you the truth, you will beg for a miserable death but you won't find one

Death is knocking on your door already

Even the whole of your family will die miserable cos na the same yahoo money dem take raise you
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by cRobo: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2019
waynejesus:

Even the whole of your family will die miserable cos na the same yahoo money dem take raise you

Is that all?

Now go back to your wretched life and continue suffering

Don't ever mention me again you swine
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by waynejesus: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

Is that all?

Now go back to your wretched life and continue suffering

Don't ever mention me again you swine

This is why nobody is progressing you're your family
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by cRobo: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2019
waynejesus:

This is why nobody is progressing you're your family

Funny that this a faceless platform

If you see me in real life you can't even come close

But yet inside life

Ant de try measure up

Well its okay

I hope you mentioning me keep adding money into your account

Poor bastard
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by Greatzeus(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
killALIEN:

May God punish you if you or your relations are part of the people in govt position, siphoning the common wealth of that nation, hereby pushing the youth to frustration to the point of seeking survival immorally, in jesus name. Amen!
It's you that God will punish. Yahoo boys scam people of their hard earned money and use girls for rituals because they are lazy and materialistic not because of unemployment.
I know you are one of them,your days are numbered, as you have caused many to die due being defrauded,you and those you spent the blood money on will also die a shameful, painful death thief barawo bansa.
Chinwezdasilva, yahoosurepass,I am talking to you vagabonds too tongue

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by millionboi2: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
godwinkessi:
Dem no Dey finish? Omo this is getting out of hand. Almost 85% of our boys(Northerns excluded) between 18-35 are now engaging in yahoo yahoo activities. Pls EFCC check well if they’re not ritualists
seriously,as if everybody is a suspect
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by chinwezdasilva: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Greatzeus:

It's you that God will punish. Yahoo boys scam people of their hard earned money and use girls for rituals because they are lazy and materialistic not because of unemployment.
I know you are one of them,your days are numbered, as you have caused many to die due being defrauded,you and those you spent the blood money on will also die a shameful, painful death thief barawo bansa.
Chinwezdasilva, yahoosurepass,I am talking to you vagabonds too tongue
Well I'm not so I careless
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by waynejesus: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

Funny that this a faceless platform

If you see me in real life you can't even come close

But yet inside life

Ant de try measure up

Well its okay

I hope you mentioning me keep adding money into your account

Poor bastard

Okay. I wish you can come across make i use u for ritual
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by tobestdegreat(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mrshocker:
I’m glad they were arrested but The only exhibit should be there laptops and phones or if human parts are found with them.

Black soaps and traditional cowry is not an exhibit!! It’s our traditional religion and some people use it just for protection and healing without hurting anyone in the process.

If traditional medicine are exhibit in criminal charges, they should also parade suspects with there Quran or Bible!! “I’m waiting for some Hypocrites comments”

Fact
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by Henry2ken(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
hitng:
EFCC storms ‘Yahoo-Boys den’, arrests kingpin, 26 others
The Operatives of EFCC, on Wednesday, busted a Lagos hotel believed to be a hideout for internet fraudsters.

The target was one Rasaq Balogun, a suspected internet fraud kingpin, whose illicit activities dominated intelligence gathered from the recently arrested ‘police spies’ during a raid on their Abeokuta base.

According to findings, Balogun harbours an army of young men recruited to carry out financial frauds through the use of the internet. Some others were also arrested at his Beckley Estate residence, also in Lagos State.

The raid on his hotel, Modzak Hotel, at Abule-Egba, Lagos State, sufficiently gave credence to the suspicion as a retinue of young men were caught harboured in his hotel with no specific mission.

The suspected kingpin and 26 other young men ranging between the ages of 18 and 35 years were arrested at the scene.

Other suspects were also arrested at his Beckley Estate residence, Lagos, from where they were all moved to the Commission’s Ibadan zonal office for further interrogation.

Officer of the anti-graft agency also recovered three vehicles, fetish item, laptops, mobile phones and documents suspected to contain fraudulent data from the suspect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/efcc-storms-yahoo-boys-den-arrests-kingpin-26-others/amp/

MY brothers hustle legally make uno go de rush illegal GROUp PISHURS
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by LANDLORD72: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
I wish say na all this politician money dis men dey street make dem get high BP die off
No one live for ever they we surely die and we not remember if they have children or houses life is not worth all the many struggling we go through dally base, just try to enjoy your life till you are called to Glory .think of your grand father's grand mothers where are they today so my friend enjoy your live .
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by chinwezdasilva: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2019
LANDLORD72:

No one live for ever they we surely die and we not remember if they have children or houses life is not worth all the many struggling we go through dally base, just try to enjoy your life till you are called to Glory .think of your grand father's grand mothers where are they today so my friend enjoy your live .
E get wetn dey Nigeria wey person suppose enjoy, please if there's you let me know
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
waynejesus:
Hit like if you are a yahoo boy

Lolz ya-ooze�
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by dederocs(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2020
But politicians are the biggest frauds, they are stealing our revenue and future by collecting loans that will trap the nation, stop arresting young men without complainants or strong evidences, you guys are just oppressing the citizens.
Re: Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others by MisterFelix1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
waynejesus:
Hit like if you are a yahoo boy
Are you one of the G.Guys recruiting here https://hostboz.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.