Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (26566 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
mployer:
Which music player is this

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by 1dawal: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Media Monkey cool

1 Share

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by constance500: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
OneKinGuy:

I have to admit power amp is, the best in terms of customization. But i can use it as it's not stable. The app crashes everytime. Or don't you experience same issue?

At all.. It's very stable here. I'll suggest you download from playstore directly.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by constance500: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
D4donnn:

Of all persons who probably must have seen my post , you deemed it best to be the " ? "to not only say something derogatory to me but quote me while doing it to make your idiocy crystal clear for your ancestors to see , well I won't insult you because technically you didn't insult me , I'll let your buffoonery slide and blame it on a lack of wisdom or intelligence , or maybe we can both conclude it's a difficulty in communication but either way , have a blessed day
Still shut up angry
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by constance500: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Josskute:
Poweramp

Cool bro wink
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by constance500: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Leebeedo:
Poweramp music player is the truth people, y'all should try that shit out.
True that
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by constance500: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
dejavuh0007:
827 songs: beat that.

I have a guy with over 1000 Playlist. About 8 gig in size so sit down grin
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Zchi1052(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jet audio the best

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Josskute(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
constance500:

Cool bro wink
thanks man
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by michaellovaldo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
cheesy wink

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by swoopiness(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
step aside ladies

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by salford: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Leebeedo:
Poweramp music player is the truth people, y'all should try that shit out.

tunnex190:
It is the best music player I have ever used.

Power amp used to be very good, but when thrown on a music player with Hi-fi Quad DAC e.g. LG V series or, G7 and up, then it performs woefully.

The owner of the software used to update it like every week. However, the last time I must have had an update was probably 3 years ago.
I have kept it on my phone to remind of the good times I had with the player.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by salford: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
LG G8 stock player.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Ay04z(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
seankafor:
Musicolet
baba tell me the name of this ur font make i go download am thanks
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by onomhoale(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Casse-o-player. This not for indomie generation!

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by ComradeShegs(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Musicolet. Love this player like kilode

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Wroxxane: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
iMusic player

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Americanboy35: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Why u no go where adults dey. Oloju fitin bi ori okó
How old are you in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Timileyin1234(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Americanboy35:

How old are you in the first place?
g͆o͆o͆g͆l͆e͆ m͆a͆y͆ h͆e͆l͆p͆ u͆
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
I used Poweramp then later tried Blackplayer, but I'm now using Musicolet and loving it!
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
had to go quickly downloadd d poweramp

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Ayomide11111: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Barrister

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Musicolet, simple but mighty. Try the latest edition

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by D4donnn: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
constance500:

Still shut up angry

Same ol same ol
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Legendguru: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
None
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by ToyBoyAaron(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
cool cool

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by dejavuh0007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
constance500:

I have a guy with over 1000 Playlist. About 8 gig in size so sit down grin
I still av another 600+ on my system (over 4yrs+ worth of music downloads. if I add am, u no go wait and that's even because I don't listen to naija or African songs- just imagine say I dey listen to them. I have a dedicated 16gig SD card for music only on my phone. All the songs on my phone will play for a total of 50+ hrs non-stop.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Millichamp(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cracked Latest Sony music player for all android phones

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Skykid1208(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
MusicOlet

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by JustElvis: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
check it out
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by BuhBye: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
dejavuh0007:

I still av another 600+ on my system (over 4yrs+ worth of music downloads. if I add am, u no go wait and that's even because I don't listen to naija or African songs- just imagine say I dey listen to them. I have a dedicated 16gig SD card for music only on my phone. All the songs on my phone will play for a total of 50+ hrs non-stop.
Lol I've about 1000 songs on my phone and about 3000+ on my laptop so chill. There are people with 10-30k songs. Na beginner level we still dey.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others by Famosfavour: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
I stopped worrying about music players since some Android phones now comes with good players... But my favorite was ttpod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / MTN Shuts Down Offices Nationwide Over SIM Blocking Outrage / Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.