Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here (17734 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Serverboy: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2011
please guys version 3.1 and 3.2 is solely unreliable they can go slow unexpected ly because of number of people using the server.
i think iwp v2 is the best it is personal.you can go to my blog,click on the image in the welcome screen and download that version,it can access facebook yahoo,g mail and other secured sites.
indiana web proxy settings
BEFORE I EXPLAIN HOW THIS SOFTWARE WORKS I THINK YOU SHOULD FIRST DOWNLOAD JAVARUNTIME FOR YOUR COMPUTER FROM BROTHERSOFT.COM OR FILEHIPPO.COM THEN CLICK ON THE INDIAN WEB PROXY IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
THIS SOFTWARE USES THE ACT OF TUNNELING TO TRANSFER WEB PAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER,BUT THE ACT OF TUNNELING WILL BE TREATED SEPERATELY.

HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR IWP TO BROWSE WIH MTN

firstly click on the indian web proxy software.note:it is assumed that java run time has been installed on your p c.click on settings and type in the following in the box you see
(PHP)WEB SERVER IP:WWW.MTNONLINE.COM
(PHP)WEB SERVER PORT:80 OR 8080
(PHP)FULL FILE URL:*THIS IS WHRE YOU TYPE IN THE LINK OF THE SERVER CREATED BY ME OR MY WORKERS THIS ENDS IN .PHP OR )
ORGANIZATION PROXY HOST:10.199.212.2
ORGANIZATION PROXY PORT:8080
ORGANIZATION PROXY USERNAME :WEB
ORGANIZATION PROXY PASSWORD:WEB
THEN UNTICK ENCRYPTION
after this you now move to your mozilla,please use the pics BELOW to configure your mozilla.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by tunde247: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
server boy ,you be sever yourself ,you need to join the iwp team 200gb kilode, let our users know if they can use it for india web proxy 1, or 2 or 3 or 3.2 nice one thumbs up cool
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Serverboy: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
guys nothing dey happen use the server http://ohale.vv.cc/feelthespeed.phtml as you like it wil stop working when it gets to 200gb.any one want personal server for yourself just holla me.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by sonymax(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2011
Bros,of course, abeg wen it comes to india web proxy i b dummy, abeg i go need d java runtime nd india web proxy via email, chiscomax452@yahoo.com and how to start life wit dem, abeg,i don regista 4 web-tunnel and dem don grant me d levo, but how to use am,i no kno, ABEG I NEED YA HELEPE, ABEG, I BE WARRI person.08067397757 na my numb, thanx coz i know u go help even if na thru email

Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Mcleo007(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
Iwp is so f.ucking slow these days. All the gurus where u @? My glo prepaid wounds up soon.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by bignaija(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2011
iwp bleeps up only when Mtn is slow please note that
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by annytee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
help.1 just downloded iwp, am in nid of iwp inputs and settings for my samsung phone as a modem
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Serverboy: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
annytee:

help.1 just downloded iwp, am in nid of iwp inputs and settings for my samsung phone as a modem

you can go to my blog http://cpanelsplash..com and after that call me on 08069324666
for more inputs,like server.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by annytee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
do i nid any settings for my samsung phone?
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by bigfat: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
does your samsung phone have samsung pc suite ?
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Mcleo007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Iwp seems f.ucked! It no longer works.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Vitality31(m): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^guys, its like IWP has been blocked finally, can someone else confirm that please
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by tunnex190: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2011
anyone got link to download iwp ver3?
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by tunnex190: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2011
ver2 rather
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by sonymax(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
the prob is that i cant get javaruntime here in ughelli/delta state where i stay, pls i need help, if u ve any way of snding it here pls tel me, it cant be snt thru email coz of the size, my email is chiscomax452@yahoo.com

i will be happy if any one finds a way of helping me, my fone numb iz 08067397757 even if na thru post office, more grease to ur elbow

thanks
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Mcleo007(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
sonymax:

the prob is that i cant get javaruntime here in ughelli/delta state where i stay, pls i need help, if u ve any way of snding it here pls tel me, it cant be snt thru email coz of the size, my email is chiscomax452@yahoo.com

i will be happy if any one finds a way of helping me, my fone numb iz 08067397757 even if na thru post office, more grease to your elbow

thanks

I'll suggest u go to a cafe and download it. Its abt 16mb and thus,a bit large to be sent via e-mail(not saying its impossible). Visit www.oldversion.com or www.filehippo.com to download it. Mind u, iwp no longer works.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2011
pls i need a iwp server, can anyone send it to my mail adesola4real97@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by omoboy08(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
Any help with movie download site with iwp, apart from torrentz? Abegg ooo
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by tunde121oke: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
yes
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by bisiolu197: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
i also need help guy i need a strong proxy, also
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Mcleo007(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
I'v lost faith on iwp. Versions 1 and 2 hav been blocked,and here peeps are saying 3.2 rocks. I need some convincing!
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by kcollins122: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
@tunnex190 i can see that you are online please can you help me out with the little problem that am facing here about my iwp 3.2 ,i can open yahoomail or gmail and facebook on it please engliht me what it is wrong with my browser or the server please and please.God bless
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by 9japrof(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
pls my fellow nairalanders,after a frantic search to get the php server files.i finally got 1,i uploaded d 3 files and till the link is not working.pls i also noticed that the .phtml extension works better .php.please good people of nairaland pls my email is doggedbb@yahoo.com.pls wuld appreciate getting info abt uploading the files and the paid servers. Pls anylink to download the .phtml extension wuld b appreciated
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by emynem05(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2011
@tunde dis used to b a gud thread
well i hav a prob
1 can IWP work wif etisalat,airtell orany other network?
2 afta 4matn my lappy and installing d java runtime, i tried opennin d IWP and it gave a message that it can not save IWP settings in my doc.wat should i do?
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by tunde247: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2011
it can only work with mtn as far as i know and did you follow all the instrctuins on my blog on how to setup IWP
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by Nonymartin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
Guy u have done wella. But i cant afford it, am still a student ir there any other means i can browse free just for a whole day. If any just send it to my email aw martininu4real@yahon.com i will be glad if u should help me. Thanks bro.
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by bigfatng01: 4:23am On Feb 17, 2011
you cant afford IWP 3.2 for a slow as 1k ,THEN YOU BETTER GO PuRCAHSE 5GB data plan at mtn office for just 8k regards
Re: Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here by bukason: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Plz fellow NL, I hv d IWP version 1 and 3.1 saved som whr on my system. But d problem is,
(1) How do i go abt it? (2) Watz d settings like
and
(3) wat do i do 2 bring dem 2 life,
I tried opening d iwp jar file but its not openin evn wit d java se runtime installed on ma system.
PLZ HELP ME OOO,
My email: ebuka4real_20@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! / Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.