Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) (31791 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
They will soon dissociate themselves from the publication cheesy

ZooOga:
From the South-East Governors’ Forum:

Courtesy of White Nigerian
@whitenigerian

https://twitter.com/whitenigerian/status/1202340446535585794

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
When hypocrisy is all that remained in the people's heart, they started praises and thanking the person they perceived as their enemy. Nobody cares
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by TundeBricklayer: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2019
ijewejones:
Anambra state governor should be ashamed to flash his face when the road that leads to the capital city(also a major link to Enugu state) is a bomb trap to the people he govern.

He is thanking PMB for bad road cry
You are blind that you didn't notice RCC on the road?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by ijewejones: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You are blind that you didn't notice RCC on the road?

Me blind

Oga noticing RCC on the road,is it same as working?? For how long are RCC to work in a short distance(km)??

Since you can "see",will the road contain the massive travelers that will be recorded this yelutide??

Seems you looking for who to engage on online rant when you can't logically reason what is written,what you claim to see,when to "thank",etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
They will thank him till saliva finish
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Lindaa97(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Just negodu.
Please, what exactly are they thanking him for??

Odiegwu.
Well he is the President.
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by nasbiafra(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
the slaves and betrayals of biafraland SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
I didn't know that people still have the mind to thank Buhari. tongue

Anyway, they are trying. There are still chances for Buhari to switch Nigeria's socket on.

GOD HELP NIGERIA smiley cry
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Seriously now, the federal roads in the Eastern region are a far cry from those in other parts of Nigeria... It's enough to actually understand the hue and cry of marginalization.

If you are well travelled, you will continue to wonder the basis for such disparities.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by SmartMen: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
McAausim:
It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

In addition, they should issue a letter of caution to Igbo youths who are all over social media abusing the president and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. While criticism is necessary for any democracy to survive, it should be constructive and not done to destroy the country. Criticism should also be done to help redirect the focus of government and not something done out of sheer hatred for the president..... cool

Sai baba
I am igbo and sincerely, igbos don't have a single king rule them all.

You can't expect a set of people fighting for the political career and another set that want to feel the impact of the federal government to be the same.

Last year they were hyping Enugu Onitcha Road but when Fashola listed 545 roads, it was not among. I passed that road as well and it was hell.

The only thing we hear now is 2nd Niger bridge.

All roads in South South linking each other are very bad at the moment.

Let's be sincere, if you were among the Igbo Youth and not the Igbo leaders, how will you feel?

Igbos are completely neglected in this administration and some of you think it's fine.

Enugu Airport is on shutdown right now.

As for those stupid igbo leaders, it's not like they don't know the people they govern. Ekweremadus beaten is a child's play when it will be their turn.

I am currently involved in a fact finding project that requires me to go to train stations in all Ogun-Oyo axis and I know how far that has gone but when it was conceived and signed at the senate, the igbo leaders didn't do anything to draw such developments to their region. It took a none igbo senator to speak against the exclusion of South East zone.

My joy is that igbo youths are beginning to understand their enemies and it will take a grace of God for any of these men not to be severely beaten and injured.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Barbaric people doing what they know how to do best .biafra is never negotiable
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by chrisja(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2019
ZooOga:

@whitenigerian

What specifically in an itemised format are they thanking him for?
Who do us this kind thing for this country sef?
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2019
I prefer loneliness over fake company

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Prophet777: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Aba kyari was mentioned but unfortunately the VP was not accorded any recognition...
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by paparazi1(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2019
ZooOga:

@whitenigerian

I just dey waka pass
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Alexanderyombo(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2019
You're wasting your subscription...

McAausim:
It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

In addition, they should issue a letter of caution to Igbo youths who are all over social media abusing the president and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. While criticism is necessary for any democracy to survive, it should be constructive and not done to destroy the country. Criticism should also be done to help redirect the focus of government and not something done out of sheer hatred for the president..... cool

Sai baba
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by fareed69(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
tizzle:
What are you thanking him for?

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2019
rentAcock:
The hypocrisy and eye service of politicians is glaring.

.....and nauseating! undecided

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2019
SmartMen:
I am igbo and sincerely, igbos don't have a single king rule them all.

You can't expect a set of people fighting for the political career and another set that want to feel the impact of the federal government to be the same.

Last year they were hyping Enugu Onitcha Road but when Fashola listed 545 roads, it was not among. I passed that road as well and it was hell.

The only thing we hear now is 2nd Niger bridge.

All roads in South South linking each other are very bad at the moment.

Let's be sincere, if you were among the Igbo Youth and not the Igbo leaders, how will you feel?

Igbos are completely neglected in this administration and some of you think it's fine.

Enugu Airport is on shutdown right now.

As for those stupid igbo leaders, it's not like they don't know the people they govern. Ekweremadus beaten is a child's play when it will be their turn.

I am currently involved in a fact finding project that requires me to go to train stations in all Ogun-Oyo axis and I know how far that has gone but when it was conceived and signed at the senate, the igbo leaders didn't do anything to draw such developments to their region. It took a none igbo senator to speak against the exclusion of South East zone.

My joy is that igbo youths are beginning to understand their enemies and it will take a grace of God for any of these men not to be severely beaten and injured.

My post of the day!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Godisable777: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2019
see below
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Eye service.
Huhu Nose service.if you no get eyes shee you no get ear or all is no more functioning simply because of hatred in you?
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by ibndawud96: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
[q*131*65uote author=tizzle post=84637570]What are you thanking him for?[/quote] read the picture above
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by bikefab(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ass licking mofos...
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by BBBells: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
haven't they gone to BIAFRA?
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by kings11ng(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=McAausim post=84637561]It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

unbehalf of igbo youth I say this unto you.... your papa there
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Edu3Again:
They are thanking him for python dance, & marginalizing the igbos .

The Govs know that the only way to stop the hatred against igbo biz men is to congratulate Buhari.

Abi now.....he's their menthol.
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by icankel: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Some Governors don't really know wat to do again in there respective state, ur thanking Mr President for wat exactly, Onitsha Enugu expressway is no go area same with other Eastern federal roads that connects to other states ofcus I know Obiano will b there because he's on injury time
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Brightest04(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hatred blinds the eyes of haters to see any good deed done by the one they hate.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by higherpower: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
englishmart:
Despite GEJ abandoned or showed little care about the South and focused on the North, the North ousted him, they never showed any appreciation . Now someone who has been showing his ethnic bigotry by exonerating the Fulani killers, and proscribing your innocent, harmless IPOB brothers "terrorists." This guy was also brutal in the civil war

No wonder, war spares not the brave but the cowardly

You are irredeemable. Your hatred will consume you

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Camoready: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.