Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List (13926 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Khalidase83(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
I must apply.
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by AlphaStyles(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Una go wait tire grin
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by nasirujj(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who is confusing who, we don't even know who to trust again in this country, cos sometimes the fake news might be the right one and the right source might be the fake news. If you are doubting me go to Nigerian army recruitment website and see the notification, they said shortlisted candidate will be released on 2nd December and screening 8 December, but uptil now nothing have changed and the screening might likely take place on the 8 December without shortlist.
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Kenzboi1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is just not fair I bet you guys this is base on who know someone
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Bonapart(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:
All these federal works if you don't know somebody that know somebody just don't bother yourself, am entitled to my opinion
We sell Smart TVs and air conditioners
federal level is the biggest scam on planet earth
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Chicastle: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
I wrote:

I am not in doubt that this exercise must have been silently cancel, and they have already , or even finished recruiting some persons from one country region. this exercise is tantamounting some issues. You no the region that has been recruited already so my advice , to those posting fake news. Nothing like NCS recruitment. Its over already but they won't announce it
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Chicastle: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
ibnlawal:
Since faaa....
God! All these paramilitaries ehnnn. Army, Air force already released their shortlist, what the fu*k is Ndlea, custom, and nscdc waiting for.
Funny thing is the Army and Airforce form came out at a latter time compared to the paramilitaries.

Nah because people no wan enter army.
You did you apply for army?

I saw the form I con salute the form commit

You no the number of custom applicants?
Re: Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List by Legendguru: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank/union Bank Ph Collecting Cv Hurry Oo / You Can Now Apply For N Power Redeployment / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.