Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio (1000 Views)

Man Killed By Unknown Assailants In Benue (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2019
It was a sorry site in benin on December 4 (around the hours of 5 p.m) when a young man was murdered in cold blood in broad day light as onlookers took to their heels while the atrocity was going on.
I was on my way to oluku (from wire road) when I noticed a crowd begging to gather. At first I thought it was an accident by a hit and run car. That the victim was on a bicycle and was killed by one of these drivers who always follow one way because of the flood at megom.
It was when I came down from the bus that I heard most of the story. The victim was shot in the face but it didn't enter (for mysterious reasons). Before the murderers decided to hit him at the back of the head resulting in his death". Some say they came in a motorcycle while others say they came on foot. I spoke with a very close friend of the victim. They were two people (GENDER WITHHELD)* who away from the scene of the crime in tears. I ran after them to see if I can possible interview them. I asked one of them if he was their relative. He/she said; "he was a very close friend of mine. We were just cracking jokes some minutes before the incidence. I asked him if he can buy me soft drink. He then told me that he was going to do something outside (that he would come back with my own etc.); that I should wait for him. I never knew that would be the last discussion I would ever have with him". The police later came in a vehicle to take the body of the deceased away

Re: Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by BnBgrillNG(m): 2:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Jeez.
Re: Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by cassidy1996(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2019
what d f............
Re: Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by Designerdollars: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lord have mercy
Re: Beware Of Ember Period: Man Killed Opposite Mouka Foam Off Clemstar/agen Junctio by Bola146(f): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
embarassed embarassed Hummmm... I hope they are not cultists?

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Down: Self-confessed Cyber Fraudster And Drug-dealer Jailed / Just in: Stay At Home Enforcement Officials Shoots A Youth To Death In Aba / Rapper Brutality Beaten By Jealous Navy Personnel On His Birthday in Yenegoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.