Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? (556 Views)

Children Are Not Political Pawn For Tinubu Actors. / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by Chelseafan99: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by idid: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Your editing has too much bias, you didn't even let us enjoy the interview.
To answer your question, no he is not becoming anything of such
Wole Soyinka speaks out and loud, he speaks against the ills of society and kudos to him for doing so.
What society is bad it is bad but I bet he is more loyal and Nigerian than you.
He has brought more fame and recognition to Nigerian than many who call themselves Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by Chelseafan99: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2019
idid:
Your editing has too much bias, you didn't even let us enjoy the interview.
To answer your question, no he is not becoming anything of such
Wole Soyinka speaks out and loud, he speaks against the ills of society and kudos to him for doing so.
What society is bad it is bad but I bet he is more loyal and Nigerian than you.
He has brought more fame and recognition to Nigerian than many who call themselves Nigerian

"What on earth am I going back to that blasted country "
If he doesn't like this blasted country he should remain in the UK. Nigeria has challenges but we will overcome them soon. This man is a joker.

This is the man who not only castigated Jonathan on CNN he went ahead and supported Buhari and actively gave speeches why Buhari is better. See where we are now? Some people think going to the UK and lambasting Nigeria is the next cool thing.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by Dedetwo(m): 2:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Chelseafan99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDe2D9SLYfU

Are you this slow like most Nigerians? What did you make of the giving of the so-called Nobel Prize in literature when the dude is not even a novelist but a playwright. The Globalists used him to slight Achebe who mercilessly struck them with essays against the crap written by Joseph Conrad.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by eposho: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Op u dey mad. Can't even listen to him with your yeye editing

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by Chelseafan99: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you this slow like most Nigerians? What did you make of the giving of the so-called Nobel Prize in literature when the dude is not even a novelist but a playwright. The Globalists used him to slight Achebe who mercilessly struck them with essays against the crap written by Joseph Conrad.

Slow about what? It's amazing people consider this man a patriot who speaks for the people. Nigeria is at its lowest eb since the civil war. People who voted and support Buhari to me are traitors....Soyinka was one of his prominent supporters..as far as I am concerned he is a traitor. Who gave him the mantle to insult Nigerians and bring the country to ridicule in the UK. Look at the laughs and applause when he talking about going back to that "blasted country". Exactly what the Ghanaian President did in Oxford. Soyinka should shut up and go back to his farm.

By the way, Achebe was also given the Nobel prize.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by Chelseafan99: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2019
eposho:
Op u dey mad. Can't even listen to him with your yeye editing

Another Bubari apologist. Nope I am not mad.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by naptu2: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Chelseafan99:

By the way, Achebe was also given the Nobel prize.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

@ your question: No. I believe that Professor Zen Solonso said that Soyinka is working for the Illuminati, Rothschild, Soros, the New World Order and the Free Masons. However, the Globalists Elites and Puppets have not gotten to him yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/919704/don-jazzy-addresses-illuminati-story
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by OruExpress: 5:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Chelseafan99:

"What on earth am I going back to that blasted country "
If he doesn't like this blasted country he should remain in the UK. Nigeria has challenges but we will overcome them soon. This man is a joker.

This is the man who not only castigated Jonathan on CNN he went ahead and supported Buhari and actively gave speeches why Buhari is better. See where we are now? Some people think going to the UK and lambasting Nigeria is the next cool thing.

Soyinka is consistently on the wrong side of history for selfish reasons. He supported IBB, supported Buhari, and only seemed to have an issue with Obasanjo because of Tinubu, who he also supports.

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Becoming A Pawn For The Globalist Elite? by jahsharon: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Dedetwo:

Flat headed chest beaters. China Achebe is dead and he cannot be a Nobel Laureate again. Live with that. This your chest beating and pride is the reason why you people are attacked everywhere you go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Rally In Edo “I Know You Are Hurt With What We Are Passing "Oshiomhole Plead / Okorocha To Uzodinma: I Am Not Against Probe, But Don’t Intimidate Or Harass Me / Hisbah Created By Law Is A Big Lie And A Fraud From North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.