Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria (2491 Views)

Biafran Zionist Front Still Fights For The Igbo Independence / Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
AdekunleScience:
An Omoluabi shouldn't be the one to bring this piece of news on here. I use this opportunity to plead with you sir and every true Omoluabi on this platform; stop creating topics about IGBOS, cause whenever you do that you have successfully re-inforced the general culture of arrogance, make-believe superiority, paranoia which defines the IGBO mindset. However, if any person or group attacks or make FALSE claims about the Yoruba Nation, Yes we should descend on them heavily.
Thank you.

My brother, you are the only person I will respond to here. This thread will be my last thread on anything Igbo. Going forward I will refocus now on strictly Yoruba, in all aspects.

Oodua A Gbe Wa!

2 Likes

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by helinues: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

My brother, you are the only person I will respond to here. This thread will be my last thread on anything Igbo. Going forward I will refocus now on strictly Yoruba, in all aspects.

Oodua A Gbe Wa!

That's our collective expectations.. No enmity.

Write about how to make SW great and we shall contribute meaningfully

Oodua a gbe wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Oodua A Gbe Wa!
Ase. Thanks boss for your understanding.
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
nisai:
Comot there grin grin Arabs get rod like Yoruba? them get sweet mouth like yoruba? grin

I hate political jobbers. People that do not see any wrong in a government. They can justify the holocaust because of crumb.

Metaphysical is just pro-Yoruba.
my brother u are right if Nigeria is good ,wl be I putting up wt does garlic smelling men , I have a man I love so much but the problem of Nigeria made it impossible to be at him ,

It will be a nightmare if I finally marry this middle age man on my neck ,it will be better I wasn't born at all ...
That's y I stay in politics section to see d down fall of buhari , northerners n his supporters who made my life sorrowful ,
Another is borgu lord who killed my friends with 54 other girls 4 ritual
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
nisai:
So because some lustful women with God given assets decide to pursue their dream by means of prostitution means there are no sane women with the same assets that still pursue theirs morally? Anyways I like your pics but I no want to die ( Meta go kill me) grin grin
if u are a lady with a vagina u will understand , 96% who has that will use it for ashawo ,even married women ,choir ladies ..
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Oodua A Gbe Wa!
grin grin I dare you.....remember I have ur medicine cheesy cheesy

U are under my control ,know it..tell ur noisy brothers eg Helinues omoodua007
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by helinues: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin I dare you.....remember I have ur medicine cheesy cheesy

U are under my control ,know it..tell ur noisy brothers eg

Is this an obsession or what ?

Stop mentioning me you this thing.. Are you deaf

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by nisai: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
if u are a lady with a vagina u will understand , 96% who has that will use it for ashawo ,even married women ,choir ladies ..
Lol, I understand.
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by nisai: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
my brother u are right if Nigeria is good ,wl be I putting up wt does garlic smelling men , I have a man I love so much but the problem of Nigeria made it impossible to be at him ,

It will be a nightmare if I finally marry this middle age man on my neck ,it will be better I wasn't born at all ...
That's y I stay in politics section to see d down fall of buhari , northerners n his supporters who made my life sorrowful ,
I would love to discuss this further but I felt I have derailed enough, so see u probably on another thread.

May God help us.
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Afamed: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Liar without memory, they are not 70 again ? Habitual propagandist
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Is this an obsession or what ?

Stop mentioning me you this thing.. Are you deaf
Mr canceller come n do ur work grin cheesy
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:

57 is wat I said ,don't quote me wrong ,devil !
Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by helinues: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Mr canceller come n do ur work grin cheesy

The guy and his accomplices will soon be arrested by EFCC... Thanks to mods for being proactive

No rest nor peace for trollers

can you now swerve and dont ever bother to quote me again before i send Omadioha to you

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by helinues: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:

She seems possessed... She can lie for the world

One of the yeye girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria by LZAA: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:

Someone must have hacked his metaphysical account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of The IGBOS / Sit Home,Unknown Guys Take Over The High Way.pics / I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.