Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Frodd Hangs Out With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Hangs Out With Davido (1091 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by Davabhz: 4:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Big brother naija 2019 contestant Emeka Okoye popularly known as Frodd was seen hanging out with Nigerian artiste Davido.

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/04/frodd-hangs-out-with-davido/20/55/10/608/categorized/admin/#more-608

Re: Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by Fadomero(m): 4:18am On Dec 05, 2019
This guy sense no be here hanging out with every tom dick and harry
Re: Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by meobizy(f): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Frodd has abandoned exercise already. I’m not shocked, he always said it while in the house the activity was for the broke and unambitious. Him and Esther no dey again? I guess the love cleared from his eyes.
Re: Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
OGB4IG
Re: Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by omoleyeib(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
meobizy:
Frodd has abandoned exercise already. I’m not shocked, he always said it while in the house the activity was for the broke and unambitious. Him and Esther no dey again? I guess the love cleared from his eyes.
he no get money to maintain mercy..
Re: Frodd Hangs Out With Davido by meobizy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
omoleyeib:
he no get money to maintain mercy..
Mercy? When were he and Mercy a thing?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gave Reply On Him Changing His Name To Wizking / [b]wow!!! See The Pictures Khafi Posted That Keeps Everyone Talking[/b] / Beautiful Pics & Video From Davido's Brother's Expensive Wedding In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.