Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life (482 Views)

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / 10 Awesome Century-old Life Hacks That Can Save The Day / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by Academicwizman(m): 4:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:31am On Dec 05, 2019
may the almighty God grant her healing.. take her to the hospital buh never stop praying and believing
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by frozen70(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Academicwizman:
An 11 year old girl (my niece) needs serious medical help. She is a very intelligent girl who is a victim of circumstance beyond her control. I was informed two weeks ago by my brother that her child needs medical attention. I also had various challenges that I am facing. I sent some money to the father to take care of her not knowing that it is a very serious case. While travelling to Awka (Unizik) for my PhD programme, I decided to check on my brother at Sagamu to know the state of her daughter's health. What I saw was really devastating and I had no means to really help at this time. Medical doctors, nurses and well-wishers here, please help!

I advised that we take her to hospital to no avail. He has strong conviction that the hand will be cut off if medical attention is sought in hospital and opted for traditional treatment. Please help in saving a soul of the poor girl. Here are the pictures of the girl that I took this morning. The pictures are dark because I took it this morning before leaving for Awka. Nairalanders, save a soul.

Tell them to snap a better picture no one can see what you want them to see with that darkness

Before it got to this stage, it must have started like a little wound

Instead of them to seek medical attention at a tender stage, they resort to herbalist

A herbalist will never tell you he won't do it, he will give you false impression that he can do it because you don't expect him to die of hunger

Taking that child to herbalist was the greatest problem her parents caused for her not even the sickness it self

The herbalist must have used dirty items coupled with dirty hands and dirty environment to inflict that hand, it's already infected no doubt because of the careless exposure

They were afraid to go to hospital because she might get an amputation that's why they stuck to a herbalist, as it is now the herbalist can't handle it again and the herbalist doesn't have the machine to amputate her hand

Finally that same hospital the parents would have gone to at the onset is where they will finally go to save her life

Well until she goes to places like igbobi or reputable government hospital

We can't access the damage

That money that was not available at the initial stage to give her proper medication will be available to save her life by cutting off the hand
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by Academicwizman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Tell them to snap a better picture no one can see what you want them to see with that darkness

Before it got to this stage, it must have started like a little wound

Instead of them to seek medical attention at a tender stage, they resort to herbalist

A herbalist will never tell you he won't do it, he will give you false impression that he can do it because you don't expect him to die of hunger

Taking that child to herbalist was the greatest problem her parents caused for her not even the sickness it self

The herbalist must have used dirty items coupled with dirty hands and dirty environment to inflict that hand, it's already infected no doubt because of the careless exposure

They were afraid to go to hospital because she might get an amputation that's why they stuck to a herbalist, as it is now the herbalist can't handle it again and the herbalist doesn't have the machine to amputate her hand

Finally that same hospital the parents would have gone to at the onset is where they will finally go to save her life

Well until she goes to places like igbobi or reputable government hospital

We can't access the damage

That money that was not available at the initial stage to give her proper medication will be available to save her life by cutting off the hand

I just heard about it myself. I didn't know that the situation was that bad until I got there yesterday. It was an eyesore and stinking very badly. The father (my brother) told me that the girl's mother concealed it from him until the situation got worse. The mother, according to what I was told, was using roadside medicine store to treat the girl. My brother informed me about 2 weeks ago and I sent some money to take care of the wound (I didn't know it was that bad). Surprisingly, he spent the money pursuing traditional remedy. The way I look at the wound, it appears nothing was done to it.

In fact, I could no longer travel. I had to come back to my base.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by frozen70(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Academicwizman:

I just heard about it myself. I didn't know that the situation was that bad until I got there yesterday. It was an eyesore and stinking very badly. The father (my brother) told me that the girl's mother concealed it from him until the situation got worse. The mother, according to what I was told, was using roadside medicine store to treat the girl. My brother informed me about 2 weeks ago and I sent some money to take care of the wound (I didn't know it was that bad). Surprisingly, he spent the money pursuing traditional remedy. The way I look at the wound, it appears nothing was done to it.

In fact, I could no longer travel. I had to come back to my base.

Well it's a pity

When couples can not communicate properly, so many things can be affected

Beat options is to take her to hospital

Follow them to the hospital not sending them

When you get there, she will be subjected to series of test and you will witness the out come and hear from the doctor

Whatever the doctor decides is final

Just bear in mind that you will sacrifice money during the hospital visit

Hopefully she may not get amputated
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by graciamore(f): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ohh my God..am really feeling for this little girl.. May God send helper for u... But sincerely she needs medical attention.. I wish I can help
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by Academicwizman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala please help us move this to the front page to get more coverage. We could find a helper for the poor child
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by Academicwizman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
graciamore:
Ohh my God..am really feeling for this little girl.. May God send helper for u... But sincerely she needs medical attention.. I wish I can help

You can help share this. Maybe Lala can help move it to the front page
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save An 11 Years Old Life by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gosh! This is awful! What kind of parent watches their child's health condition deteriorate to this extent? Very irresponsible parents! illiteracy is not an excuse here, they messed up big time! The wound started from something small before it became that badly infected eyesore. Your brother and his wife deserve to be arrested for gross child neglect and endangerment. This is just horrible, I don't want to imagine the pains the little girl must be going through right now cry

Op please find a way to get that little girl to a teaching hospital. I doubt if even private hospitals can handle this case. From the looks of things, she might get amputated especially if the wound has become gangrenous (though it doesn't look so). Tell your brother that delay is dangerous, loss of a limb is still slightly better than loss of life. If she contracts sepsis through that wound, her condition could get fatal sad

Pls ignore all the crooks that might want to sell any form of alternative medicine to you. They're nothing but heartless criminals who only care about their pockets not the patient in distress. How can anybody claim to have a solution to a condition he has not evaluated? Right now, your best bet is a good private hospital or a teaching hospital.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Medicine Or Herb Can Cure Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection. / Man’s Hangs In The Balance With A Three Days Erection After Taking Sex Drugs / How To Prevent Mouth Odor/bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.