Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] (3118 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2019
I have been trying to recharge since yesterday with my GTB mobile app, but it kept saying server this and that.

Who is experiencing this too? Is this how we are going to run a cashless economy?

1 Like

Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by BOSSkesh(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2019
HD Hsiwuwygw
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by judgementyard(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Welcome to naija where nothing works but corruption thrives in high and low places
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by leonard002(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Happens once in a while. Network issues
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2019
judgementyard:
Welcome to naija where nothing works but corruption thrives in high and low places

I have borrowed 1k each with my other lines and now I want to pay back and finally recharge, yet no way. No single money on my phone as I type. I have used all the borrowed money and I hate buying roadside cards.

1 Like

Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by bigl: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2019
iLegendd:
I have been trying to recharge since yesterday with my GTB mobile app, but it kept saying server this and that.

Who is experiencing this too? Is this how we are going to run a cashless economy?

It has been sorted.

The issue had been on since last week: i couldn't recharge other phone lines with airtime or data, except the line registered with the bank but i could make bank transfers!

I tried again yesterday and it was working fine!
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2019
bigl:

It has been sorted.

The issue had been on since last week: i couldn't recharge other phone lines with airtime or data, except the line registered with the bank but i could make bank transfers!

I tried again yesterday and it was working fine!

I just tried again after reading this, yet same issue. Maybe, they don't want me to recharge. I have no choice than to follow the old way.

1 Like

Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by bigl: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2019
iLegendd:

I just tried again after reading this, yet same issue. Maybe, they don't want me to recharge. I have no choice than to follow the old way.

Eeya! Sorry about that.

Buzz them on twitter! They hate it and would dm u immediately and fix you up!
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2019
bigl:

Eeya! Sorry about that.

Buzz them on twitter! They hate it and would dm u immediately and fix you up!

Not a social media type of person. I have never used Twitter before. I'll just endure.

1 Like

Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by projectreserve2: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by FlutterDollar99(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2019
iLegendd:

currently not experiencing it...

But we could test it sha... Let me send you some funds
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by BorrowCredit: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Need to make that important call, check that trending news, pay that important bill, need not worry! Try our automated service on borrowcredit today as we got you covered! 

Register on www.borrowcredit.com.ng and get to enjoy our amazing airtime,data,electricity & TV sub services on credit & very low charge during payback.

Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Working now.
Re: Who's Experiencing This With Airtel, MTN, Etc? [Picture] by mynd442: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Its everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 X557 (with pic) / Closed / Glo Introduces New Freebies : Glo Jumbo Sim & Glo Everyday Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.