Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ (23691 Views)

Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP. / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by tafabaloo(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2019
senator ! thats an hate speech targeted against bandits and their chosen field !!

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by Jabioro: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Fools,I meant standard fools ,I said educated fool..

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by tiredoflife(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Funny how they have stylishly replaced the word boko haram with bandits

Smh

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by baratech: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Instead of focusing on security of lives and property.... It's social media that's disturbing them...
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by tonyimadu: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Calling someone a bandit is that one not hate speech...abeg show some love to the bandits. Call them gentlemen..

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by Perfect8074: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2019
see below
Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by Balogunodua(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Awol1:
Look at the two fools...

So instead of sponsoring bills that will severely punish bandits and serve as deterrent to others, the fools are more interested in taking our freedom of speech away.

Fools
I tell you does 2 are fools with tuwo brain, while bandits are taking over their state they were busy regulating social media and sponsoring hate speech bill.

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Taken over your State??... according to some persons.... your state is bigger than the south east and no infrastructure to enagage the youths or even unborn children.. Nothing spectacular to show that this State has been in existence... Yours is to embezzle money or take the money to abuja and spend it there..

Then you complain of bandits......
Then in ur God created brain what came to u is to sponsor hate speech bill.... i believe that the bandits are even better than u...!!

You people are among those responsible for the impoverishment experienced in Niger State.

And una like Dubai... Shiooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by slowice(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Northern leaders seem to be taking security in the north for granted... With the level insecurity there I fear the north if left alone ll collapse on its own weight and then neighboring states ll ve next

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
He should call his governor to be active.
Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by mobi99(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
Fools I tell you bro.Meanwhile, guess the govt of the day said border closure have decreased the spate of insecurity??
confused set of people, let them sit and go ahead with the hate speech bill while poverty and insecurity wipe out there households over there

1 Like

Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by klax(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Really Oh so you bollock block head a s s hole can't propose death penalty for bandits and terrorist but for hate speech bah You will cry tire bloody sycophant pooh head sin-ator my foot.
Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by fisherboy: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
this is hate speech please Oga De law sentence these two ignoramus to 135yrs in kirikiri maximum prison :Pthis is hate speech please Oga De law sentence these two ignoramus to 135yrs in kirikiri maximum prison
Re: Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ by hatchetman(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2019
KanuSE:

That word isn't necessary.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Still Lagos Police Commissioner, Owoseni Says / Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.