Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,309 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

See What General Ogunboss Said About Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What General Ogunboss Said About Sylva (225 Views)

Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva / 'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva / 10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What General Ogunboss Said About Sylva by Nollywoodlive22: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
See what General Ogunboss said about Sylva

Appointments:

We will also monitor His Excellency, Chief Timipre Sylva's old group of friends & political appointees, whose personal pot of greed betrayed Sylva when he was governor of the State.

Not all of them where with Sylva, a lot of them used their positions fighting political rivals instead of accomplishing the task or respect~ ive office duties.

The same persons has been running round the governor elect, maybe, they're seeing the government as beauty parlor for uncommitted servants?

The governor~elect & his deputy must under~ stand that, the skin of the leopard is beautiful but not his heart. I want to advice that you spend less time with nightingales & peacocks, one is all talks, & the other only colors.

I don't want to believe that the leopard spots is rather a credit for any political appointment, people whose sicknesses aren't cured will continue to spread their infections if consider~ ed to head an office.

The goal of this government is development, this was the obvious, this was the strength God used in putting the Bayelsa house together irrespective of our political divides & differences.

I want to respect very committed persons, i want to respect people who truly valued development, who can sacrifice their greed & personal pot of gold for this project.

Nothing great has ever came from comfort, we want people, we want political appointees that'll convince us of God's existence in Bayelsa State.

I am an ex ~ agitator, i have a lifetime appointment with my people & i intend to dish it decently by serving them. I don't want to convince people of what I am not worth.

A clever arrangement of bad appointments will never make a good government, if it didn't work in the past, there's no assurance that it will work today.

O God, help Bayelsa, help the governor elect from bad political desperados, there's something obvious about empty people, they have the best languages & tricks, cunning & foxiness, guile & slyness, help Bayelsa O Lord for the first time to put things the way it should go. We are tired of building surgacane farms & pineapple republics that has never sustained food scarcity in Bayelsa.

This generation will be too shameful to repeat same mistakes of the past, we will be too young not to try, we will be too stupid not to explode, David Lyon as governor is the best work of art the Lord has given us, give him the will power & strength to build & design Bayelsa ... Amen!

(1) (Reply)

FG Start Free Train Rides From Lagos To Ibadan / Between Thuggery And State Disobedience, By Wole Soyinka / Control Your Dogs - Soyinka Tells Buhari, Condemns DSS Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.