Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) (470 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) by ijustdey: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019

In a shocking incident, a fish has been removed alive from the nostril of a boy after a 3-hour-long surgery by doctors. Interestingly, the fish was alive until it was removed. The fish entered when the boy was taking his bath in a farm well. The strange incident took place in the Pudukkottai district in Tamil Nadu., India.

According to sources, S Arul Kumar (12) of Mannavelampatti near Annavasal in Pudukkottai went for a bath along with his friends in a farm well near his house last Tuesday evening. Arul then sensed that something had entered his nose, and soon developed severe pain.

He was then rushed to the Annavasal Gemeral Hospital around 10 pm and the duty doctor, Kathiravan, who checked the boy’s nostrils, confirmed a fish being stuck inside Arul’s nose.

After a three-hour-long ‘operation’ the doctor removed a live ‘tilapia’ fish from the boy’s nose, but it died soon after. The doctor observed that the trapped fish could have even caused a threat to Arul’s life.

The boy after an hour’s medical observation was sent back home.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fish-stuck-in-boys-nose-removed-alive.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) by SimDan95(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2019
I only have few words, like WTF did I just read.

Fish stucked in a boys noee?? the world is truly strenge.

Re: Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) by Jasen1(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2019
grin
Re: Fish Stuck In Boy’s Nose, Removed Alive (pics) by enemmo(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
India again?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Pulsation At Random Places In My Body? / Please What Is The Difference Between Indian Hemp And This Hemp Oil / Coronavirus: Lady Thrown Out Of Supermarket For Refusing To Use Hand Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.