Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Activating Microsoft Word Cd - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Activating Microsoft Word Cd (387 Views)

Microsoft Word / How To Adjust Column Size In Microsoft Word(ms Word) / How To Adjust Column Size In Microsoft Word(ms Word) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating Microsoft Word Cd by TotoNaRubber: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Can anyone explain how to activate this microsoft word cd i bought and after installation it is showing me the following on top of the screen and requires i activate the product by going online or entering a product key, when i go online it is unabe to activate the product due to say na oluwole.
The ms word is disabled and i'm unable to type anything on it.

Is there any suggestions on how i can go about with this, appreciate.

Re: Activating Microsoft Word Cd by MisterKay321(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Since na Oluwole MS Office cd you bought, there's likely an Oluwole activator for it. To be of help to you, you need to tell me the version you installed on your machine. E.g: Microsoft Office 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Escalators/ Elevator / Learn The Latest SEO For Beginners (update 2020) / 3.8billion-yr-old Rocks Show Water & Other Elements Were Delivered To Earth Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.