Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Breaking news:Heavy Protest By Staffs Of Nipost At The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking news:Heavy Protest By Staffs Of Nipost At The National Assembly (559 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news:Heavy Protest By Staffs Of Nipost At The National Assembly by bajehjoshua(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2019
NIPOST staff under the National leadership of its Union (SSASCGOC) is right now at the National Assembly protesting a legislation to strip NIPOST of its statutory responsibility of collecting the proceeds of Stamp Duties as enshrined in the provisions of the Stamp Duties Act S8 CAP N127 LFN 2004

Re: Breaking news:Heavy Protest By Staffs Of Nipost At The National Assembly by modsfucker: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need Any Reconciliation With Buhari - Buba Galadima / SOKAPU To Initiate Amotekun In Southern Kaduna / This Post I Saw In Nairaland Just Opened My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.