Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua (318 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua by sagefuad: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthony Joshua said Wednesday he will not celebrate if he regains his world heavyweight title, as he faced off with rival Andy Ruiz in a final press conference before their controversial rematch in Saudi Arabia.

Joshua seeks to win back the IBF, WBA and WBO titles that he lost to Ruiz in a shock June defeat in New York in a high-profile duel on Saturday, dubbed “Clash on the Dunes”. The British boxer, 30, said he was “hungry, determined and focused” as he appeared alongside Ruiz in a press conference in Diriyah, close to the Saudi capital Riyadh.

“I am not here to put on a show, I am here to win,” he said.

“When I regain those belts… I am going to keep calm, stay focused. It’s not time to celebrate. It’s a time to keep that challenger mindset and move on to the next target.”

READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO [url="http://giantnews.xyz/2019/12/05/rematch-therell-be-no-celebration-when-i-regain-my-belts-anthony-joshua/"]HERE[/url]

Re: Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Regain the belt first enough of audio victory and remember there is a certain Deontay Wilder WBC holder waiting at the end of the tunnel, for you to lose and never get the chance to fight him

(1) (Reply)

This is dope! Check out the latest dance video from Zenith Bank / Mercy And Ike Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Xavi Decides Against Taking Barcelona Job Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.