Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tsa: National Security And The Hipocrisy Of Americans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tsa: National Security And The Hipocrisy Of Americans (581 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / 88% Of Americans Own Guns / Exposed! Names Of Americans Using Swiss Bank Accounts To Evade Taxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tsa: National Security And The Hipocrisy Of Americans by preselect(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
I'm disgusted by this issue. Americans have no problem sending 19
yr olds to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight and die for "security". And yet, they can't stand a little inconvinience at airports for security purposes. George Bush said he will protect America "at all costs". What does at all cost mean? Other peoples children sent to war? More funding for pentagon? How about a little discomfort for a few minutes. I'm sure they'll shut up if they see a London bearded Arab in the line boarding thier plane. They should be happy they have an agency that wants to work. They should try to visit Nigeria and see how security agents work.

They disgust me. "at all cost"

(1) (Reply)

Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Read More: / Nelson Mandela Hospitalised Since Wednesday Jan 26 / Example Of Overzealous 'Conservatism'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.