Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption (68230 Views)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / 2023: 6 Former Governors Eyeing APC Chairmanship Seat / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by lx3as(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
somehow:
And all sentenced under Buhari within 4 years +

...and they're APC guys; by the time a PDP guy would be jailed, we'll not hear word again.

1 Like

Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by writeprof(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Are sure are you that they are in jail and not in Dubai enjoying their lives? If a common yahoo could leave Kirikiri to carry out more fraud...

1 Like

Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Officialgarri: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
anonimi:

Which does not always work.

Doesn't work but they couldn't pass judgement for 10 years? When a common phone thief is judged in less than a month

Doesn't work, but most y'all said Atiku was rigged by the court.

And so many uncountable instances.....

And you still think the government doesn't have their say in court rulings? Common....

1 Like

Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by somehow: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
anonimi:

When did their prosecution start and was it ever stopped
And what does this mean? why didnt the previous governments convict them?
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by inyenejo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Until Amaechi, Oshiomole etc joins this is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by ShootThemAll(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
90% of them from the North...criminals! That's where their region will NEVER grow or develop...poverty almajiri's , terrorist everywhere in the North.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by webngnews: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
None has served sentences we will never progress as a nation this way no one is ready to lead sincerely no enforcement nothing
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Ryan14(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
JosEast:
Bubu government is really fighting corruption! remain Abba Kyari and others

For ur mind.. If I hear. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by orisa37: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
JosEast:
Bubu government is really fighting corruption! remain Abba Kyari and others

Auditor General should do that and report
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by orisa37: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cajal:
Why is all of them with "J " Make I remove J for my name Jo... CAJAL....C A Y AL

They're Judases not JESUSES.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by orisa37: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:
Nnamani, Abdullahi adamu, igbinedion, rochas, tinubu aregbeshola, fayose wammako will soon join the list

Supported.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Daviddson(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

hello bro, your signature caught my attention...what then happened
You're not the first or second, third or even fourth who's asking me and I've always declined to tell them anything further, because it's a strongly guarded secret and a parable.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by eguarojeona: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
They all have one thing common:Their religion leaning.So Muslims are not corrupt?
Na only xtians dey go jail.Una go get sense by force.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by eguarojeona: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
You will see how Gandollar would conveniently escape prosecution/jail term .Even if he was caught on camera.Xtians continue letting yourself be used.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Brandstudio01: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
pedel:
Company logo man. Provide a link to your portfolio maybe I can help you pay for ads on Nairaland.
Has anyone dealt with this logo designer? Please share your experience. I am willing to help him so he can stop annoying me by begging on every post for a job. Thanks.

OAM4J, Mynd44

Uncle I will appreciate it alot. Please how do I send you my link as proposed uncle. I wouldn't engage in Kidnapping or Yahoo, or Rubbery over trying to make a living uncle. Because either you, a close relative or someone you know could be a victim sir

Thanks in Advance
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Facidio: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why is ibori not on the list
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by okewumi: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Until l see Ajimobi
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Ojady(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
All Christians! What is going on?
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Cajal(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
orisa37:

They're Judases not JESUSES.
..thank u sir
Let me restore my J...
Following jesus
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Enyinnayajames(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
orji is a born criminal
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by adesharp2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
James ibori, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha [qquote author=Daviddson post=84646581]OK, guys, without wasting time, I present to you list of former governors who are presently serving jail terms for corruption.

1. James Bala Ngilari (Adamawa State )

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/adamawa-ex-gov-ngilari-jailed-five-years-for-fraud/

PS: James was later acquitted by the Court of Appeal after 2 years.

2. Joshua Dariye (Plateau State)

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://theeagleonline.com.ng/photos-as-ex-governor-dariye-goes-to-jail/

3. Jolly Nyame

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270387-breaking-ex-taraba-governor-jolly-nyame-jailed-14-years-for-misappropriating-state-funds.html

4. Orji Uzor Kalu

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-handcuff-me-in-public-kalu-begs-prison-warders/

So guys, there you have it. If I'm missing any names, please do point it out in your comment. And which other former governors are you hoping should join them very soon? grin[/quote]
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by adesharp2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
James ibori, Alamieyeseigha
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Halo22: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Until Tinubu goes behind bars, I don't take this list serious.
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Enyinnayajames(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Facidio:
Why is ibori not on the list
i wonder oo
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Drosonogasta(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
JosEast:
:DJoshua Dariye is from Plateau state
So wetin happen?
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by digitaltrades: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kestolove:
Yahaya bello will soon join the list

It won't happen. Just port to the APC and you will be safe from the law
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Kestolove(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
digitaltrades:

It won't happen. Just port to the APC and you will be safe from the law
uzor is also in apc
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Moventist: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
2023 scheming out all Christians in APC to pave way for another Muslim to take APC flag bearer
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Babaj02: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lucky Igbenedion of Edo State
Re: List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption by Insectkiller: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Theodor Orji should be next...

He was just a Television governor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.