Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Islam And Miracle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Miracle. (219 Views)

How To Prepare To Minister In A Healing And Miracle Service / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Miracle. by DaVader: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Note; 1. I'm not an atheist

2. I believe there are God and Allah, the only difference is just the language barrier that the two religions leaders choose not to address

3. These are my opinions and if there is any that's is wrong, don't hesitate to point it out embarassed, I also want to learn too tongue.

4. This is not to fuel religion bigotry or religious bigot to show their special talent.

5. Pls pardon my G errors even if i should cross read it, there would still be a lot of it.

Without much talk about Nigerian Christian and Christian from the early civilization form of religion that involve miracle. Miracle is something that can take a year to manifest or happen overnight. And the common one in Nigeria church are magical sort of miracle. A situation whereby a pastor would wave his/her hand on the auditorium and most of the congregation would fall down and the cameraman? make forget about them.......

African pastor in different countries has broken some of the world's most famous magician records. From alfa lukau in South Africa, Tb Joshua from Nigeria and many men of God and God of men. Some seem to be legit while others... Make we no talk about them. I'm not disputing the fact that some are fake while other are real but what is most important and prevalent is the MIRACLE irrespective of their authenticity.

Other religion also performs a miracle too. Maybe they choose to call it something else. Why does Islam as a religion don't; perform miracle, organise crusade, religion outreach etc.

Nb, i would have posted this in islam section but I'm not ready to take any oath.
Re: Islam And Miracle. by Aspiringstudent: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
There's no miracle kankan anywhere, there are just actors and the pastors performing for the gullible audience (99.9% are so dumb and they are unconscious about it).
Why are the healed people always some total strangers, why Is it that not for once have we seen a widely known crippled celebrity getting healed,people like cobhams who is blind since birth or so, Yinka Ayefele who's spinal cord has been damaged since his accident.. Or let's examine the people with problems before you perform any miracle... This way the truth will be exposed. Until they can perform under watch no miracle is happening anywhere just a bunch of bad actors and directors performing for the stupid congregation. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Popular Evangelist, Reinhard Bonnke Is Dead. / Most Powerful Traditional Kings In Nigeria / What Is The Greatest Gift Someone Can Be Given

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.