Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here (32547 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by emmalexabl(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by daannyy(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2019
purpleprincess:
Duh, Insidious did not scare me one bit. I am still searching for a horror movie that can scare me.
I watched THE NUN in 3D and i did not flinch throughout the movie.
Watch 120 days of Sodom (SALO) and you will calm down..
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Jamorezzi: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Red rum
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by AIICO2009(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Madam Gagu.....
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Fajemz001:

So you're saying crawl isn't creepy?

Anyways I will give those movies a try because am very enthusiastic about horror movies

Jeepers creepers

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by elvido(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2019
prepare to get thrill with the horror by

=>>Hatchet, silent hill, cannibal, the descent, saw, final destination 1 to 6, and drag me to hell
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Greenback: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2019
joshuaidibia:

I feel 3 was a let down, 4 was a disgrace. 1 and 2 is better.

Have you seen IT 1 and 2? What about Scary Stories to tell in the dark.

You right, insidious 1 2 were ok.. haven't seen IT 1 and 2 and the other. They are my next collection oh horror movies now
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Greenback: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Fr33born:

I downloaded and currently watching it alone. I waited till 12:00am to start watching. Let me see what will happen

OYO is your own o grin
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by LordOfTheWeed: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Please go and watch Saw then come back and update your list
Saw!!! embarassed
Was like part 1 to 7 or so...

There was no zombie killing them, they actually kill themselves... That movie was damn horrific

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Jeffy1206(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm not a fan of horror movies after watching evil dead, Saw cry

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by LINTUNE(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2019
WriterX:

ooowwwh STAY ALIVE was epic my friend , I postponed a journey I was supposed to take that day to watch that movie, I am a gamer so a game horror movie was going to be cool for me
crazy movie,one thing about horror movies is that u can relate with them
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by WriterX(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2019
LINTUNE:
crazy movie,one thing about horror movies is that u can relate with them

lol somehow yeah
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by PAQ(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
noob03saibot:
silent hill. Hmmm!!! Have you played any of the games?

Sure. 2 video games that made good movies; Resident Evil & Silent Hill. But unfortunately their sequels where meh!
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Alexun:

This is the guy that knows what horror movies are!!!

Still wondering why you guys aren't talking about
The Grudge (1 & 2), Residentt Evil (2 especially). Or Silent Hills or The Hills have Eyes...

Great movies you've got here. what's your best horror movie of 2019 so far
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by folks4luv(f): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
durubennie:
Back then we had better horror movies like van Hellsing ,underworld(not 2017),saw 1-4, hostel,species,evil dead,human centipede,Chucky 1-3
Nowadays they are just feeding us with trash horror movies, asides conjuring,nun and Leatherface others are thrash..
I watched one yesterday called escape room.
directors are out of ideas men.
I wanted to see Escape room but i have been reluctant. Thanks for this, will go delete it straight
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by kakaG: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Sai Baba shocked grin

Oya nau tell us the correct ones grin grin
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Laurene: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2019
durubennie:
Back then we had better horror movies like van Hellsing ,underworld(not 2017),saw 1-4, hostel,species,evil dead,human centipede,Chucky 1-3
Nowadays they are just feeding us with trash horror movies, asides conjuring,nun and leatherface others are thrash..
I watched one yesterday called escape room.
directors are out of ideas men.
you don't know what you are saying, escape room is so creative and good. I like the innovation.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by maximusprime2000: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
manuelfolarin:
Ti oluwa ni Ile 1, 2 and 3 Koto aye Esin ajoji Abela pupa
oil dey your head
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by maximusprime2000: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Election in Nigeria
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
purpleprincess:
Why? Scared people will think you are possessed with demons? grin
Yeah cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by luluman: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
IceColdVeins:
To all my fearless horror movie enthusiasts, as we know all work and no play makes 'Ice' a boring dude. I have worked all through the year and I guess its time to flex as this is December already. As part of my agenda for this holiday, I need movies to see, especially horrifying paranormals. Kindly drop all A-list horror paranormal movies here (both classics and recent).

Mine are:

The conjuring 1,2,3
The nun
Momma
IT
Dark skies

Please drop yours too, I need to have a fun-filled holiday.
EVIL DEAD 123
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Deemas(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Sai Baba shocked grin

You mean 'Sai Baba' is your horror movie?
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by SaturnNick(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Mutuwa:
A country called Nigeria. cool
Hahaha
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Kenneth10110(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
LordOfTheWeed:

Saw!!! embarassed
Was like part 1 to 7 or so...

There was no zombie killing them, they actually kill themselves... That movie was damn horrific

The horror in the movie was so much not like vampires chasing and biting it was setting traps for themselves
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by SaturnNick(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Its child's play(chucky) ooo. Any day anytime
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Kryzboy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ash vs evil dead
shadow hunter's

these movies can make you die in your sleep

the omen

a quiet place (if they hear you they will hunt you)

the possession of Hannah grace

Anabelle

the nun

Lupt

Constantine

Lucifer factor

deadly playthings

the strangers

santext black magic
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Disneylady(f): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
SAW
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Juliearth post=84660345]

Yes, very very very scary.[/quote
D scary part is just when the doll turned to a long demon as late Annabelle's mum showed it a crucifix.
Also, the father showed d demon crucifix,it broke all his fingers
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Juliearth:

A totally gory and extremely paranormal movie may not freak some people out because they cannot relate to the story line. However, for someone ( not me) who has battled with sleep demons and have reservations for a few stuffs, movies centred on these things are bound to freak them out. I have seen saw, jeepers creepers and a few others that some people can swear by to be the holygrail of horror movies, but I didn't glitch a muscle while watching because they didn't scare me. They didn't scare me becuase I couldn't relate to the story line. So its safe to say that an horror movie that would scare you is that which would feed off your innermost fears and insecurities.
I completely know gory movies, whiich is regarded as horror.my point is ,which horror (mystical,exorcisms, demonology), has scared me,none. Your movie list included gore,which isn't my thingy.i even read horror novels, gone thru dangerous books"sorcerer s necromancy"by abiel.d.,so, chill . The real horror movies had demons in them,which exist wit same names eg crucifixion's agares, the nun s valak, hereditary s P*imon
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
noob03saibot:
haven't seen the second part yet. Since I wasn't to happy with the conclusion of the first one. But man it freaked me out abit, some scenes. And guy, easy. Dropping spoilers ain't cool.
?I didn't get you bro.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
purpleprincess:
Sister, how is Annabelle creation very scary? It is like a children's movie.
That's an exaggeration,bcuz Annabelle s creation was kinda scary. So flashing bughuul in Sinister should be what to U??the scene in hereditary when the headless mum,grandmum bowed to their son, calling him a demons name,
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by purpleprincess: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
goldony:

That's an exaggeration,bcuz Annabelle s creation was kinda scary. So flashing bughuul in Sinister should be what to U??the scene in hereditary when the headless mum,grandmum bowed to their son, calling him a demons name,
Annabelle creation might be scary to you but trust me, I am a different type of crazy. Can you watch horror movies in 3D? I do and I don't even flinch throughout the movie! Hereditary was boring! Scary? Lol. I was yawning throughout the movie. And it was not the headless mum and grandmum that called him Paimon. Headless people don't talk undecided. It was Queen Leigh aka Ellen that called him Paimon(the demon's name). Maybe you were too scared to actually watch the movie. You probably hid under your blanket when that scene was showing. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs / Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.