Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here (32513 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Sweetchilli(f): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
How come both one has mentioned the exorcism of Emily rose grin
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Bolaji299(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Saw will always be number 1
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Godjone(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
HellRaiser
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by flex04(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Godsonkemz:
None because most of them are demonic

WE kind of know, thats why it's called horror... Don't tell me you dont watch CBS reality, series like homicide elite, killer twin, cold blood and co (they are rue life stories o).

Did you notice any similarity? they are stories

SUMMARY
Just looking out for the story in them, that's all
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Chomolina: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Saw
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by UNCL3(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
manuelfolarin:
Ti oluwa ni Ile 1, 2 and 3
Koto aye
Esin ajoji
Abela pupa

Lol
guy u mad gan

this shii just cracked me up

how u take reason to bring in nija own self??
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Emily22(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
durubennie:
Back then we had better horror movies like van Hellsing ,underworld(not 2017),saw 1-4, hostel,species,evil dead,human centipede,Chucky 1-3
Nowadays they are just feeding us with trash horror movies, asides conjuring,nun and leatherface others are thrash..
I watched one yesterday called escape room.
directors are out of ideas men.

Wrong turn

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by donprinyo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Willey willey

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by bikefab(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
I know what you did last summer... I still know what you did last summer. Both movies scared the shit out of me.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
To all my fearless horror movie enthusiasts, as we know all work and no play makes 'Ice' a boring dude. I have worked all through the year and I guess its time to flex as this is December already. As part of my agenda for this holiday, I need movies to see, especially horrifying paranormals. Kindly drop all A-list horror paranormal movies here (both classics and recent).

Mine are:

The conjuring 1,2,3
The nun
Momma
IT
Dark skies

Please drop yours too, I need to have a fun-filled holiday.
IT 1&2 the best of all time

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Jonathan39: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wrong turn is my best so far
Dirkcoyt:
Wrong turn
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Yellowmoon1400(f): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Scream
World war z
Dracula are mine
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
The most interesting are:
1. Sinister 1 and 2.
2. The crucifixion
3.vatican tapes
4. The prodigy
5. Hereditary
6.Mara
7.You are not alone
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Americanboy35: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls people go and watch pet sematary, its scary AF!!
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
To all my fearless horror movie enthusiasts, as we know all work and no play makes 'Ice' a boring dude. I have worked all through the year and I guess its time to flex as this is December already. As part of my agenda for this holiday, I need movies to see, especially horrifying paranormals. Kindly drop all A-list horror paranormal movies here (both classics and recent).

Mine are:

The conjuring 1,2,3
The nun
Momma
IT
Dark skies

Uh la la! This should he fun
My list
Mirror
Mara
It chapter two
Annabelle comes home
Curse of la llora
Possession of Anna grace
The nun
Blood money
Karashika
Hereditary (crazy movie)
Ready or not
Get out( same concept with ready or not)
Don't breathe
The exorcist
The orphanage
Drag ** to hell
The rite
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The last exorcism
Insidious 1-3
Conjuring series....

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
1. Sinister 1 and 2.
2. The crucifixion
3.vatican tapes
4. The prodigy
5. Hereditary
6.Mara
7.You are not alone
8.insiduous 1
9.case 39
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Mine are:

The conjuring 1,2,3
The nun
Momma
IT
Dark skies

Its good to finally meet my WhatsApp group member. Check out my list and you'd be glad you did .
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by hakeem4(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Michellekabod2:

IT 1&2 the best of all time
IT2 wasn’t scary to me
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Mine are:

The conjuring 1,2,3
The nun
Momma
IT
Dark skies

Watch Sinister 1 and 2
Then the crucifixion.the nun is not too scary
"Deliver us from evil"was a true life story like Amityville
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
hakeem4:
IT2 wasn’t scary to me
really? Remember the scene of where they tried escaping from giantitic penny wise clown after the failed ritual,the three doors: "scary" "not scary at all" "very scary"..... It didnt scare you?? shocked
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Btruth: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Sai Baba shocked grin
is Sai Baba not the latest horror film in town nii?
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
goldony:
1. Sinister 1 and 2.
2. The crucifixion
3.vatican tapes
4. The prodigy
5. Hereditary
6.Mara
7.You are not alone
8.insiduous 1
9.case 39

Nice collection. The Vatican tapes is an Antichrist though
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
goldony:

Watch Sinister 1 and 2
Then the crucifixion.the nun is not too scary
"Deliver us from evil"was a true life story like Amityville
Boogul.....I miss the sinister,especially part 2 involving the twin boys.
Mara ain't scary,no blood,no jump scares,just sleep demon twisting someone neck

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
durubennie:
Back then we had better horror movies like van Hellsing ,underworld(not 2017),saw 1-4, hostel,species,evil dead,human centipede,Chucky 1-3
Nowadays they are just feeding us with trash horror movies, asides conjuring,nun and leatherface others are thrash..
Not true....it's now that we have very good ones.
As for classicl U didn't even mention 'dracula" directed by Francis ford Coppola 2hrs play
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Americanboy35: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
The Mount Zion ministry's agbara NLA is scary to watch for us kids growing up, them isawuru and co

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by emperorizzy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
As above so below
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by oloriLFC(f): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
House of wax undecided
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
uchennaq:

My best are conjuring and IT. I can't wait to see IT part 2
its out already
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by WriterX(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Golden classics! nice one bro

drag me to hell is alot better than most movies today.and if you believe it's crap I say kudos to your taste but its a favorite to me.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Nice collection. The Vatican tapes is an Antichrist though
Honey, it's horror buh I wld replace it with 'deliver us from evil" that s true life U know.dat sarchie guy ain't a cop anymore in New York but a demonologist. He wrote a book too

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Juliearth(f): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
durubennie:

Blame it on the regulatory bodies.
Re: Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
I am addicted to horror movies,my favorite are:
1. IT 1&2
2. The sinister 1 & 2
3.Nun
4.saw
5. Annabelle creation
6.cult of chunky
7.mirror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira / Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.