Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pass IELTS Once And For All - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pass IELTS Once And For All (688 Views)

How To Pass IELTS / How To Pass IELTS Fast In 2022 (plus Free Resources And Practice) / PASS IELTS ONCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass IELTS Once And For All by ConsultBimpe: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
NAILING IELTS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Do you desire an international English certification?
Well,
Having 8.0 or more in your IELTS Band Scores is POSSIBLE but requires deliberate actions and planning.
The first question is when are you planning to write the exam? Knowledge of the dates, prepares and helps you to get started early enough.

Check https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations for the available dates for both Academic and General categories of the exam.

The next bold step is getting the right hand to prepare you for the exam without struggle or trouble.

Our tutors have helped candidates all over Nigeria subdue IELTS with ease.
Yes, we can help you too achieve the success you have been longing for.

Log on now to book a tutor at Acies Global today via https://aciesglobalng.com/request-a-tutor/
Call our customer care on +234 810 512 5329
Or send us a mail : support@aciesglobalng.com

Re: Pass IELTS Once And For All by Abohky: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
what is the cost for the IELTS exam and training? i intend writing by next year.
Re: Pass IELTS Once And For All by ConsultBimpe: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abohky:
what is the cost for the IELTS exam and training? i intend writing by next year.

please call us via 08105125329 and one of our experts would be available to give you every details you need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY Student Screaming 'my Money’s Inside The Well', Dies / Can I Get A Masters Scholarship With Second Class Lower? / Mercy Wave Full University Scholarships Application Procedures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.