Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out (1209 Views)

Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out by Udochukwujude: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
We need to wash away negative effects on us causing bad luck's ,near success syndromes, disappointments,evil ropes and coverage covering us

Why the ritual?
We need to take a ritual bath to ward off all negative forces surrounding us. This is a compulsory ritual for anyone present here who wish to experienc divine breakthrough and positivity in his/her life.
I don't care where you are and who you are.
I don't want to know the cause of your failure or forces behind your financial predicament.
It could be anyone, anything with many things. With power bestowed on me, am going to set you free.
Breaking the jinx to set you free from poverty, spiritual bondage, failure, disappointment, spiritual attack and negative energies.

This is why I am here,
this ritual exercise will be done right at the comfort of your home, you shall have your deliverance.
That's what makes me a different man.
I am different!
If only you can do whatever I ask you to do at the right time, you shall get positive result without delay.
You shall gain your freedom and become the man/woman of your dream.
I ask for nothing except obedient and humility.
Just like Mary ( mother of Christ) rightly instructed the disciples.
Whatever the master asked you to do, do it!

For the bath ritual, we need the following ritual items for the exercise.
1: omu nkwu
2: Oji Igbo
3: ogirisi leaves
4: 3 pieces/seeds of nkpuru akwu ojukwu
5: holy archangel Michael perfume oil
6: 3 pieces of coconut

Remember this is spiritual forum, "echoes of truth " where knowledge rules. Perhaps you have undergone several deliverance exercise at the hand of self acclaim pastors and prophets, yet you were not delivered.
Here you shall see another phase of spiritual demonstration where you will do it all alone by yourself and for yourself to prove you are a "demi_God".
You can do it.
You can deliver yourself.

I am here to guide you, providing you with all possible information to make this ritual a success.
We don't perform magic, we aren't magicians.

Join us on WhatsApp and telegram for more informations on how to go about this ritual to be free from evil works done on you,
Re: Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out by obiekunie2: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
ofo!

Ofo!

Ofo!

ofo ka ide ji awana!

umu igbo rapunu uka!

na chiata nu n'omenala ka ife dili unu mma!

omenala amaka!

odinala di na gboo!

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Herbs That Increase Fertility In Male And Female / Strike: Consider Health Of Poor Nigerians, Bishop Onuoha To FG, NARD / Marijuana (igbo) Smoking And Cleansing Of Body System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.