Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State (670 Views)

25 Test Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe NYSC Camp / Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / Corpers Serving In Niger State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State by Walanantip: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
It so pathetic that a deserved allowances of medical corps in gombe state are not been paid event after passing out for almost a year plus.
Medical corps which includes doctors, pharmacist,nurses, records, lab scientist, radiographers etc that were posted to state own health institution are to be paid some monthly stipend because of the nature of there work and the hazards that comes with it, nysc wrote a memo back date 2010 mandating all government parastatal to comply with it.they are to be paid monthly hazards and call allowances but gombe state government has refused paying this money even after almost a year that this corps past out and have gone, with unfulfilled promises the will send the money but up to date non of them have been paid.its so pathetic that state government prefer corps for cheap labour instead of employing workers rather they wait every after three months to used and dump this corps. Nigerian should raise up to this inhumane act Been mated upon Nigerian citizens in the name of service to the father land.
Re: Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State by Brethren89: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
It hurts that bad cos medical Corpers in Gombe state contribute a lot for the state with no form of appreciation what so ever, I think states such as Gombe out to be blacklisted for medical Corpers. I served at infectious disease Hospital Zambuk and patients presents to the hospital at 8pm for trivial issues whenever they feel like. It's always on the premise of "you're serving your country " never missed a day at work. Couldn't travel cos didn't have the money for transport for pH. And we end up with stories.... Mods Pls move this to front page to garner views and at least bring it to the governor's attention
Re: Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State by Brethren89: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let's not add midnight emergencies for where I am not paid any dime
Re: Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State by azundi: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2019
I served in Gombe state, Akko local govt area, kumo to be precise.I worked wholeheartedly, was the head of medical and health CDS group, Did a personal CDS project, bagged a STATE HONOURS AWARD in Gombe state, Nothing up till now.We were denied of our Entitlement.if not for the 19800, How would one have survived.it bad and doe not speak well of the state.it shows that they don't have the interest of Corps members at heart.its bad.
Re: Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State by azundi: 4:49am On Dec 06, 2019
I served in Gombe state, Akko local govt area, kumo to be precise.I worked wholeheartedly, was the head of medical and health CDS group, Did a personal CDS project, bagged a STATE HONOURS AWARD in Gombe state, Nothing up till now.We were denied of our Entitlement.if not for the 19800, How would one have survived.it bad and doe not speak well of the state.it shows that they don't have the interest of Corps members at heart.its bad.i served in General hospital kumo

(1) (Reply)

Lagos NYSC Corp Members Lets Meet Here To Talk About Accomodation / Nigeria's Next Business Executive / NYSC Shifts Orientation Course Date In Bayelsa From Monday To Wednesday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.